at the terminal now but...

So I got here just after 10 and with no delay checked in and went through security. Oh, at Miami, sorry. Anyways sent upstairs green serene and right up to that counter. Got the da card and a zone 8? Is this like an airplane now and I have to wait till VIP, special events AND 1-7 go? Did I waste my time getting over here, although in all fairness I have a nice people watching seat and no shortage of... Interesting folks to watch. Kids on leases seems to be a heavy theme so far...love kids on leases.

So I got here just after 10 and with no delay checked in and went through security. Oh, at Miami, sorry. Anyways sent upstairs green serene and right up to that counter. Got the da card and a zone 8? Is this like an airplane now and I have to wait till VIP, special events AND 1-7 go? Did I waste my time getting over here, although in all fairness I have a nice people watching seat and no shortage of... Interesting folks to watch. Kids on leases seems to be a heavy theme so far...love kids on leases.

You will have to wait until your zone is called but they usually call zones in groups of 5 or so.

First the Weddings will go, then the Handicapped, then the VIP guests, then the zones. They will probably start boarding shortly after 11:30, you will probably be on the ship around noonish......have fun......I wish I were in the waiting area instead of sitting here in my Office with 4 1/2 months before my next cruise.......

We had zone 8 last month getting on the destiny and it only took 15- 20 minutes to board from the time they started calling zones. We hit the ship straight to the buffet with no lines. It was great.

hope you post a review when you get back!!

lol, future wife wants to wait in the hotel until the afternoon rather than wait in the terminal and buffet/deck areas for our room to be ready in the afternoon... well thats not gunna happen:D

have fun!

hope you post a review when you get back!!

lol, future wife wants to wait in the hotel until the afternoon rather than wait in the terminal and buffet/deck areas for our room to be ready in the afternoon... well thats not gunna happen:D

have fun!

I'm sure you know this, but depending on the port, you may find the lines a LOT longer after lunch! So tell her that she can wait on the Lido deck with lunch, a DOD and a handsome man at her side, or she can wait in a long lineup with that same handsome man but not a DOD in sight!

I always try to get to the port between 10:30 & 11:00 am.

Never got on any ship, later than 1:00 pm.

Have a great vacation.. I am just a bit/very, jealous!!!!

Archived