Celebrity Silhouette in Seconds (Video)

i guide the sky

• 1 year later...

Came across your video this AM- We sail Sept 3 on Silhouette with same itinerary- LOVED your vid, really got me in the vacation mode and I still have about 8 weeks to go! Ship looks gorgeous and all the ports--- can't wait!

Thanks for a great start to my day :)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this video I made while on the Silhouette 13 day Med Cruise. Its an idea I had as a replacement for slide shows. ENJOY and would love to hear what you all think!

Thank you this is FABULOUS !!!!! Thank you soooo much. This is the same cruise that we are doing in about 5 weeks time. It has made my evening.

I will play this now every day before we sail.

Thanks again

:):D

We loved your amazing video, we will be on our first ever Celebrity cruise on the Sihlouette in October & November, your little snap shot of life onboard has made us even more excited if that is possible. Thanks again for sharing.:)

That was BRILLIANT. Nearly made me cry! Thank you for reminding my why I cruise!

I hadn't even had time to think about out next one, and its only been 12 months since the last... not long now!! Thank YOU, I'll work just that bit harder to make the time go faster!

What an excellent way to re-visit your vacation. I have done photo books after each cruise, but defiantly going to try this in my iPhone. Thanks for sharing,

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were so inspired by this video, we did try our own, its not a patch on this one, but I am still glad I had a go, its a nice memory, and I am going to try again but with some hopefully improved camera skills!! We just used a "flip" video camera, and i-movie editing. (Well, I used my teenage son actually):D

Archived