Celebrity Silhouette in Seconds (Video)

i guide the sky

Fabulous!!!

Love the scenes and music. It should be an ad. It has a youthful, European vibe to the whole itinerary and ship.

Having done a similar cruise, it brought back memories: Mykonos, Athens, Santorini, Rome.

Thanks for sharing.

That was absolutely fantastic ! Thank you so much. :)

The best video I've ever seen that captures the real 'feel' of the Silhouette and the fantastic places she visits -

We were on Silhouette last year, are booked for this year and next. I think we may be on the cruise in 2013 that you did on your video.

Wow - am so excited re our holiday now.

:D:D

Hi:)....your video is so good it made me cry:o......I was in Santorini

last week........the pictures are making me miss it all even more.......

Thanks for sharing........:)

What a great video-we are onboard in July sailing from Venice to Rome. Looking forward to being on this beautiful ship.:)

Totally agree .. what a fantastic video .. aberdeinquine, are you on July 5 sailing?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this video I made while on the Silhouette 13 day Med Cruise. Its an idea I had as a replacement for slide shows. ENJOY and would love to hear what you all think!

Loved your video!! Thanks for sharing!! :):)

The video was great-I have 4 mos to wait for my trip,which leaves from Civit.

Please tell me about the train tripfrom Rome--how far is ship from train terminal--how far did you have to walk with luggage--

Please give us some detail --considering car service vs train fro Rome

Great video - we're getting ready to go on the Silhouette on a similar itinerary.

How did you splice the videos together? I have lots of videos but never figured this out.

Brigitte

Thanks all for your comments, Im glad everyone is enjoying the video!

The video was great-I have 4 mos to wait for my trip,which leaves from Civit.

Please tell me about the train tripfrom Rome--how far is ship from train terminal--how far did you have to walk with luggage--

Please give us some detail --considering car service vs train fro Rome

I thought the train trip and walk to the port was very do-able, mind you that my wife and I are only 30. That being said, It cost only slightly less than a transfer would have cost since there were three of us. The walk is about 15 minutes to the point at which the buses pick you up to take you to the ship. If you have lots of luggage and/or are not very fit, It would be worth while to use a car service. Also, it was only about 75 the day we went to the ship, in the dead of summer it would be hotter making any walk with bags not too pleasant.

Great video - we're getting ready to go on the Silhouette on a similar itinerary.

How did you splice the videos together? I have lots of videos but never figured this out.

Brigitte

I did all the shooting on my iPhone 4S and then used the iMovie app on my phone to make the video, then I had to import the project to iMovie on my Mac, detach all the audio and add titles and music.

Archived