Celebrity Silhouette in Seconds (Video)

i guide the sky

Loved your video -can,t believe you really did that on your iPhone - the quality was great and I was going to ask what type of camera you

what time of year were you on this cruise? also, what airline did you use?

Thanks. Vicky

We arrive in Rome 2 weeks from today on on June 12 board the beautiful Silhouette. Your great video increased my anticipation by a thousand-fold!!!

Thank you so very much. Fabulous job!!

Hi:)....your video is so good it made me cry:o......

Thanks for sharing........:)

Glad I was not the only one who teared up. FANTASTIC video!! Thank you for sharing. I am soooo going to buy an iphone!

Glad I was not the only one who teared up. FANTASTIC video!! Thank you for sharing. I am soooo going to buy an iphone!

Glad you felt the same way:)....When sailing Equinox last week

I put deposits down for 2 cruises next year. I am seriously thinking

about taking that $ and transferring them to another cruise to the

Med:).....forget those other 2 sailings......I really want to go back.

If not in '13.....then definitely '14!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this video I made while on the Silhouette 13 day Med Cruise. Its an idea I had as a replacement for slide shows. ENJOY and would love to hear what you all think!

Thanks for the great video! We'll be on Silhouette this coming July and now even more excited!!!

Loved your video -can,t believe you really did that on your iPhone - the quality was great and I was going to ask what type of camera you

what time of year were you on this cruise? also, what airline did you use?

Thanks. Vicky

We were on the May 5th sailing. We flew United to Rome(never again) and took Swiss from Venice to Zurich and then to the US.(do this anytime possible)

Thanks for all the positive comments. And to library lady. We did have a great time in Venice only too bad it was a short stay, 2 days.

H2OH!

I with you. I plan to purchase a iphone in late summer. The ATT clerk told me there will be a new phone out with even a better camera.:cool:

then I will go to apple school and learn how to do a video/movie

I will be all ready for my movie of the upcoming full transit of the Panama Canal in Dec on the Century.

I am now inspired...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this video I made while on the Silhouette 13 day Med Cruise. Its an idea I had as a replacement for slide shows. ENJOY and would love to hear what you all think!

Fantastic video and music. Going on Venice to Rome in August Can't wait after seeing this

Thank you very much. We will be in Silhouette next year for the Eastern Mediterranean and Greek Isles cruise. :)

If possible, please let us know the tours you took on this cruise, and whether you book them through Celebrity or not.

Thanks again.

Archived