Thank you Royal Caribbean for being there in my time of need

kimberley

On Tuesday 30/10/12 my 19 year old daughter Jessica was killed in a car accident. The other driver was also killed. We were due to go on the Adventure TA on Saturday. The diamond plus office in the UK are the most amazing people and we will always be ever grateful. They changed it to another time. I know they didn't have to do this. Jess was a Diamond plus member but thank you guys for sorting it out. Knowing that we have some thing to look forward to is absolutely amazing. I know Jess won't be there but I know she will always travel with us in our hearts. I will raise a Shirley Temple for her, which was always Jess's favourite Royal Caribbean drink.

I am SO sorry for your loss, my heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family. I am so glad that RCI was able to accommodate you.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I'm sure you and Ian must be devastated. We met you in Concierge Lounge on Adventurer in April and thought we would probably see you and your friends again this week. Our thoughts will be with you.

Dear Kimberley and Ian,

We are so very sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope the caring support and love of your many friends will be a comfort to you. Many of us will be remembering you and your daughter this week. With fond regards,

My family experienced this same type of loss when my brother was killed in a car accident shortly before his 19th birthday. It was such a blow to our family unit. Now that I am a parent I finally realize the pain and heartache my parents went through. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you find comfort with all of your loved ones during this difficult time.

My very deepest sympathy for the loss of your precious daughter. I just can't imagine the pain you are experiencing.......

Royal also moved our cruise to a future cruise when my father-in-law passed away a few hours before we were due to set sail. We did not expect this but were very grateful to Royal.

Kimberley, I am so sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family. I'm glad Royal was so great to work with during such a difficult time. They were wonderful to us when my husband's grandmother passed away a few weeks ago. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

I read of Jessicas death in a car accident today in the local paper ,and also of the Gentleman in the other car .

I was touched by the lovely comments about each of them , how popular your daughter was, and that he was highly praised by all that knew him at Glyndebourne .

Please accept my condolences

On Tuesday 30/10/12 my 19 year old daughter Jessica was killed in a car accident. The other driver was also killed. We were due to go on the Adventure TA on Saturday. The diamond plus office in the UK are the most amazing people and we will always be ever grateful. They changed it to another time. I know they didn't have to do this. Jess was a Diamond plus member but thank you guys for sorting it out. Knowing that we have some thing to look forward to is absolutely amazing. I know Jess won't be there but I know she will always travel with us in our hearts. I will raise a Shirley Temple for her, which was always Jess's favourite Royal Caribbean drink.

Hello Kimberley,

What heart breaking news. Our thoughts are with you at this terrible time.

We were so looking forward to meeting you on the Voyager. Hopefully we will be lucky enough to meet up one day.

Love from

Brian & Kathy

I am so sorry this has happened. I send prayers up for your family. You know you will always be surrounded by your daughter's sweet spirit and you will feel it and embrace it. You've got some really tough days ahead of you....take good care of yourself.

Archived