Thank you Royal Caribbean for being there in my time of need

kimberley

On Tuesday 30/10/12 my 19 year old daughter Jessica was killed in a car accident. The other driver was also killed. We were due to go on the Adventure TA on Saturday. The diamond plus office in the UK are the most amazing people and we will always be ever grateful. They changed it to another time. I know they didn't have to do this. Jess was a Diamond plus member but thank you guys for sorting it out. Knowing that we have some thing to look forward to is absolutely amazing. I know Jess won't be there but I know she will always travel with us in our hearts. I will raise a Shirley Temple for her, which was always Jess's favourite Royal Caribbean drink.

On Tuesday 30/10/12 my 19 year old daughter Jessica was killed in a car accident. The other driver was also killed. We were due to go on the Adventure TA on Saturday. The diamond plus office in the UK are the most amazing people and we will always be ever grateful. They changed it to another time. I know they didn't have to do this. Jess was a Diamond plus member but thank you guys for sorting it out. Knowing that we have some thing to look forward to is absolutely amazing. I know Jess won't be there but I know she will always travel with us in our hearts. I will raise a Shirley Temple for her, which was always Jess's favourite Royal Caribbean drink.

So sorry to hear about your daughter. My thoughts are prayers are with you.

I am so sorry to hear Jessica was killed. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Incredibly sorry to hear about your loss. Can't imagine the pain you are going through. Having recently lost my father, you can always feel their spirit with you wherever you go. Again, my sincerest condolences.

So sorry for your loss...I couldn't even imagine the pain. It is amazing that in your darkest moment, you are still able to take time to thank those who have been kind. It shows what kind of person you are. I hope, when you are able to take this cruise, that you would do something special for your daughter's memory. You will be in my prayers

I'm really sorry for your loss, I have an 18 year old son and cannot imagine your pain.

We're on the TA on Saturday, we'll be thinking of you and perhaps we can all raise a Shirley Temple in Jessica's memory.

Best wishes,

Julie

We too have lost a daughter, and wish you the best in during these tough times.

Time doesn't heal everything, but it does reduce the pain. The good memories will rise to the top. May you think of her often, as we do for our little one.

Andrew

Archived