Thank you Royal Caribbean for being there in my time of need

kimberley

Kimberley I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. We met you on a cruise a couple of years ago and can remember chatting with you at the Diamond breakfast. We too have a 19 year old (son) and I remember talking about cruising with our kids.

My heart goes out to you both and I hope the many happy memories you have will give you some consolation.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that the loyalty office in the UK were so helpful, they really are a credit to the company and always prepared to go that extra bit to help out

Kimberley I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. We met you on a cruise a couple of years ago and can remember chatting with you at the Diamond breakfast. We too have a 19 year old (son) and I remember talking about cruising with our kids.

My heart goes out to you both and I hope the many happy memories you have will give you some consolation.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that the loyalty office in the UK were so helpful, they really are a credit to the company and always prepared to go that extra bit to help out

I remember you very well.

The reason why I put this post on was every one is quick to criticise RCCL and the Loyalty office. I would love to praise and name the person in question. She knows who she is 😊 but they will never know how much they have helped.

It definitely restores your faith in people

On Tuesday 30/10/12 my 19 year old daughter Jessica was killed in a car accident. The other driver was also killed. We were due to go on the Adventure TA on Saturday. The diamond plus office in the UK are the most amazing people and we will always be ever grateful. They changed it to another time. I know they didn't have to do this. Jess was a Diamond plus member but thank you guys for sorting it out. Knowing that we have some thing to look forward to is absolutely amazing. I know Jess won't be there but I know she will always travel with us in our hearts. I will raise a Shirley Temple for her, which was always Jess's favourite Royal Caribbean drink.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, so sorry about your loss. But yes, Royal is great that way.

Kimberley, I am so sorry for your loss. My father passed away in April on board during a cruise, and he will always cruise with us in the future, as your da ughter will with you.

And if you were on Song of America during Hurricane Gilbert, then we were cruising with you! peace,

el henry

God bless your Jessica. I can't believe that you took the time to post here. Maybe you just really need a distraction.

I will make it a point to have a S.T. in her honor in December.

thank you so much for sharing your story... I also can't believe the tragedy. I am thinking of you at this moment and will also have a Shirley Temple for the memory of your daughter. take care!!

happy travels

Archived