2013 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

davesgirl51

He could be. Every ship has 2 HDs. Denis has been working for a month already and it will have been over 3 months by the time the ship gets to NYC. I would not be surprised to see Hugo replace him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

You have a point there!

He could be. Every ship has 2 HDs. Denis has been working for a month already and it will have been over 3 months by the time the ship gets to NYC. I would not be surprised to see Hugo replace him.

From Hugo himself....he will take over when she reaches NY.

From Hugo himself....he will take over when she reaches NY.

I am happy for Hugo...:) (and glad I am not loosing my mind.:rolleyes:.since he did tell me in November on the Jewel..he was going to the Breakaway..)

I was quite surprised by the announcement. I thought for sure Klaus would be the HD on the Breakaway as he usually brings out the new ships. I wonder where he is?

No worries, Denis is great and will do a wonderful job.

Klaus will be there but keep in mind he is no longer a Hotel Director but now their boss as the Director of Hotel Operations ;)

Klaus has been in Hawaii lately dealing with the PoA's drydock...he will be onboard Breakaway to assist and oversee (Klaus' words). He doesn't get to Breakaway until April 25th.

Denis actually just got back to Breakaway last Monday...he was at home (small vacation) before that.

Don't forget that NCL is changing up the Hotel Structure with the move toward HD "teams" where there is a permanent HD, AHD, and the F&B and that they cover for each other's vacations. That is why NCL only announced one HD for Breakaway and not two like they did for Epic.

It sure would be nice to know who will be on the Jewel on May 25th and then find out from all of you if they are good folks or not. I'm sure many of you on here know the good and not so good butlers and concierge.

If anyone would have that info and could give me a heads up, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Any other updates from the Sun? Thanks!

Just off the Sun - The Captain was Ronny Borg and the Conciege was Monica. She was fabulous along with Theresa our Butler. I was not impressed with the Cruise Director. Sorry I forgot his name. I think he was from the Phillipines.

Edited by 2boyzmom

Just off the Sun - The Captain was Ronny Borg and the Conciege was Monica. She was fabulous along with Theresa our Butler. I was not impressed with the Cruise Director. Sorry I forgot his name. I think he was from the Phillipines.

Thanks! JC "Johnny Cash" Sanchez?

Is it too soon to ask if anyone has inside info for the Breakaway Concierge for early November? I heard Ruth was going to be on Breakaway but i don't know if she will be there in November. I love Adrian also!

It is way too know where anyone will be by November. By November those selected to serve on The Getaway will be on their way to Germany to get Her ready to sail. There will be a lot of shift of staff between now and then.

Love Monica she is a sweetheart

Suzanne

I, too would love to know what happened with Steve Knott.

I have sailed with him twice, he addrsesed our last Meet & Greet

and was really so accomodating.

Does anyone know WHY he is no longer with NCL?

Thanks!

I, too would love to know what happened with Steve Knott.

I have sailed with him twice, he addrsesed our last Meet & Greet

and was really so accomodating.

Does anyone know WHY he is no longer with NCL?

Thanks!

He was wonderful on the Sky October 2011...ran into a few small wrinkles and he smoothed them all out with a 'can do' attitude plus being quite upbeat for our M&G and always available.

Steve and John were two of my favorite HDs...sad to think they would (both) be gone...such a solid resource for NCL!