Mini fridge on Caribbean Princess

brenderlou

We are setting sail tomorrow and I just wanted to verify that there are mini fridges in the cabins. Am I correct?

We have a balcony on Caribe deck if that matter in terms of the fridge....I know it does with the size of the balcony :D

Thanks

Not only is there a small under counter refrigerator in the stateroom, but it actually works and keeps things cold. I have been on other lines that had a "refrigerator" in the stateroom that only kept drinks about cool making it almost useless. So enjoy another Princess perk.

Yup. Unlike some other cruise lines.

We were on Freedom of the Sea with a mini suite and no fridge What a pain- It was also very difficult to get ice, We use the fridge alot-soda, water etc. We like having the fridge the most that its almost a deal breaker when deciding between lines

• 2 years later...

Fridge is actually pretty good size. We were on Aloha deck and had 2 bottles of wine,6 pack diet coke and about 4 or 5 bottles of water. My DH just said that the fridge was bigger than the shower. lol :D

Looks to me as if the shelf can be adjusted so drinks can be chilled ready to enjoy, then transferred to the ice bucket for enjoyment in the suite.

Is the refrigerator a standard bar fridge size. Reason I ask, I have several oven trays that I use for baking, and I could check the size at an electrical appliance retailer, and if I have a suitable sized tray, or 2, bring them with me to improvise "shelving" in the refrigerator so chilled drinks are readily available. Even with 1 shelf, it would still be easy to pack and chill drinks and supplement with the ice bucket-I've learnt to be quite creative at "modifying" things to work best for me.

Am looking forward to the cruise, just gone under 500 days, but it will come!

We were on Freedom of the Sea with a mini suite and no fridge What a pain- It was also very difficult to get ice, We use the fridge alot-soda, water etc. We like having the fridge the most that its almost a deal breaker when deciding between lines

All of Freedoms of the Seas cabins have fridges...they are in a cabinet...you must have missed it.