Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

All those in favor of going to a conference on a ship with a view from the conference room like this, say "I". :D

fc48ed6c45f58223009a1e966c53b990.jpg

I would definitely attend conferences here.

I wonder if they will use this space for lectures, classes and other things like that. Or perhaps family reunion type space. It sure is in a great location.

Nice if we could tell from the outside. The concierge lounge is lit up below the dark conference room.

09a2c060088a2c0d5e15c93169c59e8a.jpg

Hmmm now that you posted these pictures I am thinking the one posted by TaL maybe the concierge lounge. Hard to tell, but looking at the corner glass its square on the photo he posted and not curved just like the outside of the photo you just posted. The corner conference center glass (or the outside structure) is curved. I could be over thinking it but thats all I got :).

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

All those in favor of going to a conference on a ship with a view from the conference room like this, say "I". :D

fc48ed6c45f58223009a1e966c53b990.jpg

I'd love to hold my company's annual conference and retreat on a cruise.

Unfortunately, it can't be written off.

IRS regulations state that the ship must be registered in the United States and that the ports of also in the United States or US Territories.

That kills me!

Maybe Royal Caribbean will pick up the tab for our annual retreat and in return we'll create a photo journal of our meetings in their facilities and our trip:D

River Conveyance planned for sunday afternoon!

Meyer Werft just published a press release stating Quantum's river conveyance will start on sunday at 2 pm. The ship is scheduled to arrive in Eemshaven, NL at 4.30 am on monday morning.

And yes, I will follow the ship and show you some photos of Quantum of the Seas on the river Ems.

This is the preliminary plan:

http://www.meyerwerft.de/media/08_medien/Ueberfuehrungsplan_Quantum_Deutsch_pdf.pdf

As soon as the englisch version is available, i will change it.

River Conveyance planned for sunday afternoon!

Meyer Werft just published a press release stating Quantum's river conveyance will start on sunday at 2 pm. The ship is scheduled to arrive in Eemshaven, NL at 4.30 am on monday morning.

And yes, I will follow the ship and show you some photos of Quantum of the Seas on the river Ems.

This is the preliminary plan:

http://www.meyerwerft.de/media/08_medien/Ueberfuehrungsplan_Quantum_Deutsch_pdf.pdf

As soon as the englisch version is available, i will change it.

Master.... are you part of our fb Quantum Group? I can't remember?