Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

Neat, Pinball bumper cars. Not only can you hit other cars but you can do a bank shot off a fixed bumper.

Don't give them any ideas. What popped into my mind when I read this was a human pinball machine where you got into a miniature north star ball, and your opponent flipped you around the board:eek:

I'm sure it will be packed. I'm still curious to see what the jogging track area will be like above the solarium. Hard to tell how much glass they have blocking the view up there.

Indeed not much space above the bridge. Unfortunately the view to the front from the jogging treck above the solarium is blocked as well (by high glass and solarium). View to the side is ok.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Forums

A bunch of photos here from the August 25th media tour that I haven't seen yet...

http://www.meretmarine.com/fr/content/sur-le-chantier-du-quantum-seas-22

Some Anthem of the Seas photos as well:

http://www.meretmarine.com/fr/content/sur-le-chantier-du-quantum-et-de-lanthem-seas-12

Thanks for the links. Lots of photos indeed.

Another good view of that Solarium doorway to the wing walk over the bridge.

4eaa7f1cadf6ea952115502079932f5d.jpg

Photo from Meyer Werft photo accompanying press release about conveyance.

I may be totally wrong here but...

The door to the wing walk from the solarium looks like it is a single hinged door. All the doors that I have seen for public and not crew access are double automatic sliding doors.

With this door swinging outward and into the oncoming wind it looks as if it could be difficult to open if the ship is underway.

Could this area be crew access only?

I may be totally wrong here but...

The door to the wing walk from the solarium looks like it is a single hinged door. All the doors that I have seen for public and not crew access are double automatic sliding doors.

With this door swinging outward and into the oncoming wind it looks as if it could be difficult to open if the ship is underway.

Could this area be crew access only?

I think the door slides from left to right (similar to a balcony sliding door) and not a swing type.

Another good view of that Solarium doorway to the wing walk over the bridge.

4eaa7f1cadf6ea952115502079932f5d.jpg

Photo from Meyer Werft photo accompanying press release about conveyance.

I wouldnt want to have those cabins. They will have no privacy as everyone on the bridge wing can look right into your room.

13118 and 13518 ought to be highly discounted because of that

That's what I thought at first as well but when I zoom in there does not appear to be a upper or lower track to support it.

I do see your point. Could there be a track on the bottom. It would be odd to be a swing door unless its not completed and to have a spring mount of some kind.

So when the first image of the hotdog truck showed up, I didn't pay much attention to the fact that they didn't build a whole truck inside the SeaPlex.

seaplex-dog-house_zpsed338194.jpg

The small thing on the side of the Quantum model's SeaPlex (at the right end of it) caught my eye, but I did not know what to make of it. It looked like a small skull!

10690115_555952947863951_833117666748034484_n_zps273d4312.jpg

Oh so that's what it is! The rest of the hotdog truck! :D

42104300448043E041004410435043D043E04320hotdogtruck_zps5ab22257.jpg

Edited by Tough as Leather