Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Royal Caribbean souvenir shop? Is that what that "The Shop" label is? If so it looks like they are already setting her up for China and will only give us a cart.

Check this thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2117939

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Royal Caribbean souvenir shop? Is that what that "The Shop" label is? If so it looks like they are already setting her up for China and will only give us a cart.

Royal Caribbean tweeted that they will have a store on Quantum but no mention of size so it could be a cart or a real store.

Is it just a coincidence that we are hearing about the Esplanade and some pics of the Esplanade show up? May be my last chance to make one of those infamous Quantum charts. :D

Off traveling for work. I hope to be back in time for the photos from the first cruise!

Atourmaybe_zps8388f18d.jpg

Great chart. Thanks for sharing. It is about time we see some more details of the inside.

Maybe this was common sense to everyone else but I just noticed that another RCI standard which is missing is the English-style pub normally on the Promenade.

I say it was common sense because now that I think about it I suppose Michael's Genuine Pub is a natural replacement for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Maybe this was common sense to everyone else but I just noticed that another RCI standard which is missing is the English-style pub normally on the Promenade.

I say it was common sense because now that I think about it I suppose Michael's Genuine Pub is a natural replacement for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Think you're right.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using forums app

Still trying to confirm if the Quantum has a library, does it?

Did the maiden TA on the Getaway this year NCL had a superb members only spa area above the bridge with stunning views to port & starboard also looking forward over the bow. It had limited access to about 130 passengers & came complete with spa area, spa-pools, with wet & dry Sauna's, steam rooms, Hydro-pool, heated loungers etc. It was just a lovely quiet area to unwind & relax & cost only about £300 approx $450 for eleven days access. Does anyone know if Quantum offers a similar oasis of peace & tranquillity.