Cruise blog featuring Celebrity Cruises

ladylemondrop

Great blog!! You are building priceless memories for your kids. I love your photos, but I bet that the boys have given you a little grief about the one on your balcony!;)

Yes! But it was priceless, had to be done!!! Caught them completely unaware in their underwear!! ha ha!! I am the only female in the house I have to find some ways of getting back at the boys!!

Hi Louise, we loved your Blog and I remembered seeing the video last year prior to our 1st cruise. We thought that was fantastic.

We thought your boys were adorable and the picture of the 3 guys standing at the rail in their Boxers was really funny.

Hope you enjoy many more cruises.

Yes! But it was priceless, had to be done!!! Caught them completely unaware in their underwear!! ha ha!! I am the only female in the house I have to find some ways of getting back at the boys!!

Feel your grief - us females have to get our own back when we can :D. In fact, reading your blog was like reading about my own family. Cruising is very addictive and our boys also love all the experiences it allows them to enjoy.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, we are now doing the "double digit dance" for our next cruise! We have some amazing tours planned, we are wine tasting and greek cooking in Santorini, Cycling in Athens, and making our own pizzas in Sorrento. Cannot wait!

Archived