Best Booking Incentives You've Received

I got 100 obc, free spa cert, free spec. dinner, free tips, 3rd person in a room gets free soda pkg. Also, my cruise has a saving cert for 125.00 off cruise, also I had a "next cruise cert" so another 100 obc. I'm pretty happy about that :) Plus, w/ my visa, more obc and free companion

I got 100 obc, free spa cert, free spec. dinner, free tips, 3rd person in a room gets free soda pkg. Also, my cruise has a saving cert for 125.00 off cruise, also I had a "next cruise cert" so another 100 obc. I'm pretty happy about that :) Plus, w/ my visa, more obc and free companion

The OP asked for "TA" incentives.

Did the "$125.00 off cruise" and "next cruise certificate" come from your TA?

We've received OBC of $50.00 and our insurance was paid.

I'm okay with that.

Same deal. Prepaid gratuities, free specialty dinner for two, $100 obc and $100 spa credit. This is from the larget cruise TA in the business. My usual TA sometimes gives prepaid gratuities and sometimes OBC, but usually not both.

Same deal. Prepaid gratuities, free specialty dinner for two, $100 obc and $100 spa credit. This is from the larget cruise TA in the business. My usual TA sometimes gives prepaid gratuities and sometimes OBC, but usually not both.

What TA is this if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

got the same thing from my TA

The OP asked for "TA" incentives.

Did the "$125.00 off cruise" and "next cruise certificate" come from your TA?

We've received OBC of $50.00 and our insurance was paid.

I'm okay with that.

And hollon gave the incentives which I have put in bold type. :D She just added what her additional benefits were.

What is the best TA booking incentive you've received when booking an RCCL cruise?

Assuming you do not have status with a cruise line.

I was offered a lanyard once as an incentive to book! That nearly won me over:)

What is the best TA booking incentive you've received when booking an RCCL cruise?

Assuming you do not have status with a cruise line.

I was offered a $175 OBC for switching my booking to her. Is that a good deal?

If you subscribe to the Cruise Critic newsletter you will receive promotional offers with similar incentives. If you are looking to book soon this would be a good idea to sign up before the next newsletter is sent out.

If you subscribe to the Cruise Critic newsletter you will receive promotional offers with similar incentives. If you are looking to book soon this would be a good idea to sign up before the next newsletter is sent out.

Yes, do so soon, b/c the next sale is the labor day sale which I believe the sale is next week.

On a Celebrity cruise last year, I got $100 OBC for each cabin (I had booked 2). Wanted to apply by stockholder credit, but it is not combinable with other offers. On night 3 or 4, when we came back from the show, there was a card in each cabin saying that $100 OBC was added to my account as a gift from Celebrity! So, total of $200 per cabin.

For my upcoming honeymoon cruise:

$100 OBC

dinner for 2 at a specialty restaurant

meal at Johnny Rockets

no deposit

8 airline miles per $1 spent! It was the airline miles that won us over, as the other quotes we had were pretty similar to the above, but it was just given more as OBC instead of the specific meals, and of course the no deposit.

I have received the free specialty dinner certificates, spa certificates, bottle of wine, free gratuitites and $200 or less OBC numerous times.

On our upcoming Australia/NZ cruise, I am trying our warehouse club travel agency for the first time, which is providing $750 OBC.

Remarkable. Congratulations.

On a $699 pp balcony cabin we received free gratuities, $100 OBC, spa treatment, specialty restaurant, and a $50 gift card from the TA. The TA we use has a loyalty program so some of the perks were because of our standing in their program – as you book more cruises with them you get better benefits. We also used the $250 RCCL balcony discount and $100 next cruise cert that the TA allowed us to use in combination with their promotions. We have found some TAs will not give you their perks if you use the RCCL balcony and/or next cruise certificates.

We had amazing perks from our TA on our cruise in June. $400 OBC, free gratuities (worth $340) and dinner for 2 at a specialty restaurant - it was a 12 day cruise and we had booked a JS.

I guess your TA must do a lot of volume, with those perks it doesn't leave much commission.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Archived