What was your lowest S&S balance?

msstarr22

The S&S Bill would be for 3 of us for a 7 day cruise.

The last several cruises the three of us average (besides gratuities) 20-30 dollars. The wife or daughter usually get a drink or sweet once or twice. I am too cheap to pay their crazy booze prices so I drink in Port, we don't do soda, we don't gamble, and not once in 3 cruises have we ever even entered one of those shops on board?

Just never see a need to use it besides as a room key and to get off the boat a.s.a.p. at every port.

I have to ask, as a person who tried :rolleyes: to be frugal, what was your lowest balance at the end of your cruise in the last 3 yrs? I limit it to that time frame as things have gone up in that time period!

They gave us a check for our balance.

Just back from a 6 day cruise on the Freedom. Our balance was $7.93. We prepaid for our excursions. We had $100 OBC for a price drop, and $50 OBC for owning Carnival stock. There was also an unexpected OBC of $30.02. We later learned that it was from a drop in the port taxes.

In addition, DW was going to buy a watch, but instead won a watch set in a raffle.

$1.67 for a 15 day on Celebrity -- T/A paid our tips, stockholder credit took care of the wine package and since we're Elite - we had free cocktails every night between 5 - 7 and Bloody Mary's in the morning (we had plenty to drink ;))

Archived