Help: Problem reaching Princess today

clo6216

I've been trying to reach Princess reservations for several hours. The website is not responding. I've called 800-774-6237 and 877-604-8772 and both "are currently experiencing system problems." Does anyone have another number I can call or any suggestions. I sent an email, but have not yet received a reply. Thanks for any help.

I've been trying to reach Princess reservations for several hours. The website is not responding. I've called 800-774-6237 and 877-604-8772 and both "are currently experiencing system problems." Does anyone have another number I can call or any suggestions. I sent an email, but have not yet received a reply. Thanks for any help.

Having the same issues. Probably best to just let them resolve unless it's an emergency.

I was just wondering if Princess had gone out of business myself. No phones working and no web site. Geez, their IT department really needs a major overhaul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a little thing out there called redundancy, High availability and Distaster Recovery.

Two to three hours ago it was working fine. I was on the phone with them and on the site. They processed my credit for the cruise I booked due to the sale and then the whole system appeared to die. Maybe system over loaded due to sale?

Two to three hours ago it was working fine. I was on the phone with them and on the site. They processed my credit for the cruise I booked due to the sale and then the whole system appeared to die. Maybe system over loaded due to sale?

The system died AFTER they cleared your Credit Card :eek:, you must have a really high limit that they are able to close down for the rest of the day :D.

Theo