eBoarding Pass symbols

Griff4AU

We're from Michigan and personally, I think we should have a mitten. A thick, warm mitten, given this past Michigan winter. And a badger wouldn't hurt, either ... or a Spartan or a wolverine! :D

Well, if a Princess transfer gets you a bus symbol, then we are missing a bus on our docs. We also have a precruise booked and if theory follows, we should also have a hotel and we don't. We just have the maple leaf since we are Cdns.

But if you're sailing in the fall, does the maple leaf change colours??? ;)

Sorry pardner. I should have known that! Didn't mean to denigrate your wonderful republic. I guess the sun here in Arizona is gettin' to my head. BTW, we want a Saguaro cactus or a Gila Monster.

Solar panel for Arizona?:cool:

This is a fun thread! :D

Maybe an igloo for our friends in the Northeast and Midwest because of the Winter they've had. Maybe they'd get "priority seating" on the first day for the "hot stone loungers" in the Lotus spa...

Princess could have fun with this...

Maybe an igloo for our friends in the Northeast and Midwest because of the Winter they've had. Maybe they'd get "priority seating" on the first day for the "hot stone loungers" in the Lotus spa...

Princess could have fun with this...

The igloo would definitely be fitting, given this past winter. Today, in SE Mich, it's raining and actually over 32 degrees! I'll take it!

We're from Michigan and personally, I think we should have a mitten. A thick, warm mitten, given this past Michigan winter. And a badger wouldn't hurt, either ... or a Spartan or a wolverine! :D

What? Thought you were from Michigan not Wisconsin. The Badger and Cheesehead are ours. The mitten is also a point of debate.:D

What? Thought you were from Michigan not Wisconsin. The Badger and Cheesehead are ours. The mitten is also a point of debate.:D

Our son and daughter-in-law live in Central Wisconsin. That's where the badger came from. I had heard there was a debate about the mitten in Wisconsin. No debate here; Michigan wins "hands down". :D

Our son and daughter-in-law live in Central Wisconsin. That's where the badger came from. I had heard there was a debate about the mitten in Wisconsin. No debate here; Michigan wins "hands down". :D

Maybe a pair off mittens then tossing the UP snowball between them:D

I give the mitten the win in Michigan, however have you seen what appears on our boarding pass in Florida? They are already buzzing around here!

th?id=HN.608026034701076046&pid=15.1

Cheers!

Ken

I give the mitten the win in Michigan, however have you seen what appears on our boarding pass in Florida? They are already buzzing around here!

Cheers!

Ken

Good one Ken but Alaska might want this one too. Of course, you have the jump on Alaska if you have them already. Sorta like the early bird gets the worm.

I think that Princess should just print 6 $$$$$$ on the forms. That way each passenger would be advised that they will be exposed to all of those excellent opportunities to spend money on the ship. :D

Bob

Too bad it's nothing confrontational so we can have another Cruise Critic battle... like "why Elites shouldn't have to wait or pay for anything, and how Blue cards should carry the bags for Gold cards and how Ruby members should buy all the drinks for the Platinums"... I just LOVE those threads... (I guess my wee bit of sarcasm is flowing... I'm overdue to Escape Completely.... no wait, that was last year... Time to come back new....)

Seriously, thanks for the help. I was curious!

LOL! Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Denise

Cheers!

Ken

Not only will you have to go war with Alaska over this one, but Texas will demand that it be superimposed over their star!!!!