Personal deck chairs

I'm leaving on the Liberty in a couple of days and I shipped a small patio set to the ship. Nothing elaborate, just a couple of deck chairs, an umbrella, and a small table for drinks. I did send an email to RCI's special request address, asking for them to be setup on the pool deck, and the agreed. Really looking forward to being able to relax in comfort with having to worry about the chair hogs.

My question is this. I was thinking, instead of taking the set home when I leave, how about I give it to my cabin steward? What do you think?

I'm leaving on the Liberty in a couple of days and I shipped a small patio set to the ship. Nothing elaborate, just a couple of deck chairs, an umbrella, and a small table for drinks. I did send an email to RCI's special request address, asking for them to be setup on the pool deck, and the agreed. Really looking forward to being able to relax in comfort with having to worry about the chair hogs.

My question is this. I was thinking, instead of taking the set home when I leave, how about I give it to my cabin steward? What do you think?

What do I think? How about April Fools!

Great idea, for today only :D

Then you won't have to tip him!

Instead of just leaving it with your cabin steward, why don't you ask the kind folks at RCCL to ship to the Jewel when you are finished with it. You can have them make it to my attention.

With 5 ports and only one sea day, I'm sure we will put it good use!

:D

Ann

Edited by TexasAnn

At Walt Disney World the guests setup Christmas Tree Exchanges for December guests. Lets just step Pool Chair Exchanges with our fellow Cruise Critic guests. It should be no problems keeping the ships, guests and dates organized....bwahahahahahaha!

No Foolin' we actually did this!! Well, not a patio set, but we bought 2 sand chairs at Walgreens in FLL and put luggage tags on them. We used them on our balcony and at the beaches. We didn't leave them on board because of the space issues, but we did donate them to Hollywood Community Center after our excursion there!:D

Well Cigar King, you tried, but we are too jaded to fall for it;)