Explorer is coming

Yep, that was in the message line. NONCAS was in the subject wording of the first email. Hubby got a second one yesterday and I got one, and both these had our c&a details. I thought our loyalty included getting news first????

Edited by goodycruising

Yes, you would think C&A members would get info first up, but we are Diamond & have never received any emails before non members from what I can gather from these forums.

I never even hear about half the WOW sales etc until they are already happening & by then the best deals have usually gone.:rolleyes:

Yep, that was in the message line. NONCAS was in the subject wording of the first email. Hubby got a second one yesterday and I got one, and both these had our c&a details. I thought our loyalty included getting news first????

Yep, only got ours last night and we are C&A members...

Anyway, am really going to miss Rhapsody :(

Really enjoyed that ship, especially all of the entertainment on board...

Yes, you would think C&A members would get info first up, but we are Diamond & have never received any emails before non members from what I can gather from these forums.

I never even hear about half the WOW sales etc until they are already happening & by then the best deals have usually gone.:rolleyes:

You are not the only Diamond Member who was not loved by Royal!

Cruisers,

Just found out RCI is bringing Explorer of the Seas for the 15/16 cruising season down under. Same as Voyager, both are having a refurb. Rapsody is going and Radiance is staying as well as the 2 Voyager class coming.;)

Cruisers,

Just found out RCI is bringing Explorer of the Seas for the 15/16 cruising season down under. Same as Voyager, both are having a refurb. Rapsody is going and Radiance is staying as well as the 2 Voyager class coming.;)

i wouldnt say a new ship but rather another ship

Willy, the other main thread is here! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2020427

Some more links and info there also.

I personally am not a huge Voyager fan, but we shall see what deals come out ;) There is also chatter of a fourth Vision class replacement for Rhapsody. A shorter one that may be better for Brisbane.

Edited by goodycruising

Just got mine today as well. It appears they may have all been generated though at an earlier date as it has my C&A as Emerald on the email, but my online profile had been updated to Diamond a few days ago.

Maybe they set them to send in batches to not overburden their system?

Maybe alphabetically by surname? My surname starts with M so I'm down the alpha list a little. :)

Nope! My surname starts with "C" and I only received my email this morning.

Perhaps it's by C&A numerical order?

Gae

• 2 weeks later...
Cool

And along with legend will be a good mix

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where does this Legend rumour come from. I cannot find anything to back it up. I would be happy if it were true as I am not a Voyager class fan, so Explorer is not appealing, but Legend is.

Legend rumour comes from ports on this side of the world showing her as calling....on April 10th I posted info below on the RCI main board topic "Deployment schedule: Let the guessing begin" ... Springaussie also posted he had found her showing at Napier and Port Chalmers......

you will see i also mentioned the Golden Princess ... at that stage the official release of her coming to Australia hadn't been announced....

Purely speculative but there's generally no smoke without fire;) ...... just have to wait and see..:D

.. hunting through port cruising schedules, as you do, i found a listing for Legend of the Seas in Napier New Zealand late Jan 2016 and Golden Princess in Hobart Jan 2016!!!!!

Weird things going on

Sydney Ports website now showing Explorer of the Seas dates in Sydney. No mention of Legend.

Have you checked Portside in Brisbane? The reason they're allegedly bringing Legend out here is because it's the only ship in their fleet which is able to get up the Brisbane River, past the Gateway Bridge, to Portside. My guess is that they're going to be basing her there, with Explorer, Radiance & Voyager based in Sydney.

Have you checked Portside in Brisbane? The reason they're allegedly bringing Legend out here is because it's the only ship in their fleet which is able to get up the Brisbane River, past the Gateway Bridge, to Portside. My guess is that they're going to be basing her there, with Explorer, Radiance & Voyager based in Sydney.
Brisbane's port schedule doesn't go past 2014 at this stage.

It looks like Voyager will greet Explorer on 28 November......great photo op and wonderful publicity! I love it when the cruise lines schedule "meetups'

A few short cruises...1st one is 4 nights and in March 2016, 2 x 6 nighters?

Edited by timtam2

Don't think so - DH and I got ours this morning at the same time (different email addresses, one starts with B, other with U

You have been on quite a variety of cruise lines do you have any particular favourite/preferred cruise line, we are contemplating Queen Mary 2/Celebrity Solstice?:confused:

You have been on quite a variety of cruise lines do you have any particular favourite/preferred cruise line, we are contemplating Queen Mary 2/Celebrity Solstice?:confused:

Personally I would choose Celebrity Solstice over QM2