Zuiderdam Live May 6-17 B2B Coastal and Inside Passage

What??

I have never seen a Bloody Mary cart in the Pinnacle for breakfast on any ship.

Me either, but it would make a nice suite perk! :) The Bloody Mary setup on the Noordam was a cart in the Lido. On certain days, they hadn't a more elaborate station by the pool bar. One member of our party was particularly fond of it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42107237

If you were so inclined, you could garnish your Bloodies with shrimp.

Frank, I really do appreciate your updates but am so sad and scared. We will be on that ship on May 31. I am concerned and hope you stay well and the situation improves.

Other than the Hydro Pool being closed it has been hardest on the crew. I haven t seen anyone sick and since we are fanatics about hand washing and not getting our hands near our faces there has been no problems

Just be careful and you'll be fine. If everyone was careful these situations would never start

Again- kudos to the officers and crew for all the hard work they have done.

Other than the Hydro Pool being closed it has been hardest on the crew. I haven t seen anyone sick and since we are fanatics about hand washing and not getting our hands near our faces there has been no problems

Just be careful and you'll be fine. If everyone was careful these situations would never start

I have grand kids, so Purell is a part of my daily routine! Thank you for your reassurances. I wish you happy days and the best cruise ever!

Thanks for all your reports.

Unfortunately, some people never wash their hands.

Me either, but it would make a nice suite perk! :) The Bloody Mary setup on the Noordam was a cart in the Lido. On certain days, they hadn't a more elaborate station by the pool bar. One member of our party was particularly fond of it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42107237

If you were so inclined, you could garnish your Bloodies with shrimp.

I am not a Bloody Mary fan.

But have seen those carts set up the Lido pool.

I know that they keep the shrimp on ice, but the thought of them sitting out in the heat -- just doesn't work for me.

I am not a Bloody Mary fan.

But have seen those carts set up the Lido pool.

I know that they keep the shrimp on ice, but the thought of them sitting out in the heat -- just doesn't work for me.

I love Bloody Mary's and was so happy to see a cart on my first or second Hal cruise...until on our 4th or 5th saw the cart unattended at the Lido pool....more than once....and some guy walks by...bathing suit and flip flops..nothing else and just sticks his hand in the shrimp bowl:eek: I found someone and told them...but no more Bloody Mary cart for me!!

Had the King Crab tonight in PG- three letters...OMG

I may have to do those again before we disembark

PG has king crab? How do they cook it?

Thanks for the updates. Hope the ship gets back to normal soon

PG has king crab? How do they cook it?

Thanks for the updates. Hope the ship gets back to normal soon

Yes they changed the menu earlier this year or late last year. Took out some and added others. There is an upcharge of $20 for the king crab legs. They also have caviar with an upcharge of $45.

You can see the new menu here: http://halfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/pg-menu.jpg

Edited by Alberta Quilter

Thanks for the reports Frank! I know it's not the most trouble free cruise, but you're definitely getting some good stories out of it. We appreciate your sharing them with us :)

Zuiderdam is back to normal operation this morning.

Self service in Lido and N.L.

HUGE thank you to Captain Turner and his crew for all of the hard work! We are healthy and have enjoyed every minute of our cruises.

Zuiderdam is back to normal operation this morning.

Self service in Lido and N.L.

HUGE thank you to Captain Turner and his crew for all of the hard work! We are healthy and have enjoyed every minute of our cruises.

Yeah!

We thought the crew was great on our segment as well. I was especially impressed with Captain Turner. So personable and approachable.

Enjoy the rest of the cruise! Watch out for the truffles in the NL. The round white ones can become addictive! :D

Yeah!

We thought the crew was great on our segment as well. I was especially impressed with Captain Turner. So personable and approachable.

Enjoy the rest of the cruise! Watch out for the truffles in the NL. The round white ones can become addictive! :D

Too late- I tried them....yum!!

Frank, thanks for all of your updates.

Captain Turner is our favorite and we haven't got to sail with him since he was on the Prinsendam.

Is there any chance that you know (or could find out) how long Captain Turner is on the Zuiderdam until his next break?

Thanks!