New Inauguration Sale

hmtsai

Not just the Regal , lots of ships Sept thru Dec .

Short cruises, 7 night @ longer cruises , lots of choices.

Your TA should have the details.

That's why I can't find the cruise I have booked, which is summer @ Alaska!

Just found on Princess website there's a new sale starting today. Is this only for Regal sail?

I had mentioned this sale back on April 30th in another thread:

Princess Cruises is celebrating the arrival of Regal Princess with a new sale which begins May 6th:

Sale Details HERE

14078747824_7294773fcb_o.jpg

I wished they would do this for the 7-night cruises too:

††Reduced deposit applies to each of the first two passengers in a stateroom. $50 deposit does not apply to sailings longer than 5 days.

:D

On Monday we booked a 10 day cruise in October on the Royal and then noticed the sale that started at midnight. Our cruise was included in this "sale" however it would cost us considerably more! :eek: Also it's been my experience that when having a "nonrefundable, nontransferable" deposit it can make it more difficult to get future price reductions.

Pay more and could lose our deposit...which marketing class was that taught in? ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

We're very possibly moving to Spain and thought we'd pick up the Regal, in Venice in August...

So of course I jumped over tot he Princess page once I saw the thread.... Guess what... the price literally went up over $1,000 (900 after OBC) overnight... Literally overnight as I had checked the page yesterday... Well done...

I am sure they'll fix that one as I am not thinking $226/pp/per day for an inside is going to fly (or sail) real well with their potential guests.

Edit: I guess I wasn't the only one to comment on it... IT literally corrected itself within the last 5 minutes. No one is perfect, and I am glad they corrected it quickly.

Edited by SheepdogGriff