Pins with ship names

Susie51

I collect hat pins. I have over 500 of them. About 50 fit on my hat. I did not get one from the inaugural cruise on the Gem, but finally got one on EBay for $3.00. The man had two, and gave me an extra, so my DSL, who collects them, got one too. We had been upgraded for free to a suite, and the pins were overlooked.

You can also buy some on Ebay here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XNCL+ship+pins&_nkw=NCL+ship+pins&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I also see that there is one for sale for the Crown, Dream and Wind.

I ordered the Crown pin. When I was on Crown, NCL wasn't giving pins. My first NCL cruise was on Southward and I haven't seen a pin for that one. I didn't see a Spirit pin on ebay. In 2010 I cruised on Spirit and didn't get a pin.

My collection includes, Sky, Sun, Majesty, and Jewel. I didn't get on while on Pearl.

Don't know when the current Latitudes Rewards system started, but anyone who is bronze or above gets one. To be bronze you had to have taken one NCL cruise previously. Last year my friend took her first cruise, and when she signed up for the NCL Mastercard the cruise consultant gave her a ship pin. If you are a Latitudes member you should get a pin on every sailing, never hurts to ask.

I ordered the Crown pin. When I was on Crown, NCL wasn't giving pins. My first NCL cruise was on Southward and I haven't seen a pin for that one. I didn't see a Spirit pin on ebay. In 2010 I cruised on Spirit and didn't get a pin.

My collection includes, Sky, Sun, Majesty, and Jewel. I didn't get on while on Pearl.

Glad to be of help.

We were on the Gem in the Penthouse last week.There was no latitudes envelope or pins. We are silver. Spoke to the cruise consultant. Lots of silver members missed getting anything. Pins were only being given out to those who asked since they were low on them. She gave us some which we passed onto some at our Meet and Greet since we had them from last year on the Gem.

We discovered earlier this year that on short cruises (2-night), you need to ask the cruise consultant for the pins as they're not delivered to your room. They also were not delivered on the Sun two years ago, but again I was able to get them at Guest Services. If you don't receive - just ask!

I'll ask if they can get the Spirit and Pearl pins for me and add them to the envelope that will be waiting for me when I get to the room.

Unlikely they will be able to get the past pins on another ship. I emailed the latitudes desk in Miami requesting the 2 pins I was looking for and they came in the mail about 2 months later while I was on a NCL cruise. As noted on your other thread, the email is latclerical@ncl.com

Edited by herdingdogmom

Unlikely they will be able to get the past pins on another ship. I emailed the latitudes desk in Miami requesting the 2 pins I was looking for and they came in the mail about 2 months later while I was on a NCL cruise. As noted on your other thread, the email is latclerical@ncl.com

Thank you. You're very kind.