Guy's Burgers vs. Iguana Tacos

Which one di you like best?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Which one di you like best?

• Guy's Rocks!
    • I wanna The Iguana!
    • I can't decide. Let's eat both!

Last week on the Glory I had Guy's Burger's 3 times and Iguana Cantina Tacos 3 times for lunch. Both of them were AWESOME!

Freshly made hot burgers on a warm buttered roll with all the topping you wanted. Seasoned fries on the side. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Or - Freshly made soft flour tortillas full of spicy chicken, pork or fish. Melty cheese and all the toppings or sauces you could ask for.

It was really hard to decide which one to get each day. I am curious to see which one will win this poll.

How many of you cc'ers vote for Guy's?

Or Iguana?

Or Can't decide?

A tie for me. I can't decide! However, I know that the first thing I'm going to have when I get on the Conquest in 20 days will be a Guy's burger with my Funship Special! :D:eek::confused::):cool:

I can't vote because I've not yet been on a ship with these choices....but Guy's and a Funship Special are my exact plans for embarkation lunch on the Breeze in September!

Never tried the tacos but i will be sure to do so in Jan. !!! Gonna be hard to beat Guy's !!

Neither - give me a filet mignon, medium rare, with asparagus and Yukon mashed. Rack of lamb would be a close second.

A tie for me. I can't decide! However, I know that the first thing I'm going to have when I get on the Conquest in 20 days will be a Guy's burger with my Funship Special! :D:eek::confused::):cool:

Great choice. But I have to wait 347 days:(

Just a tip, for those who don't know, they don't offer steak for the tacos, however, they DO offer it for the burritos.

If you want steak in your taco, just ask. They will grab it from the burrito side:D:D:D

26 more days!!!!!

Nom Nom Nom

Iguana tacos! I loved mixing some of the guys burgers toppings though. I made some excellent chicken club tacos. I got chicken tacos and added a little pico de gallo and cheese from the iguana toppings bar and then some bacon, sautéed onions, and ranch from guys. Yum!

Iguanas, hands down (exception being the fish kibbles for the fish tacos--use the fish from Fish N Chips if available) over the grease trap called Guys. Salsa bar beats the leftover lettuce and cold grilled mushrooms and spillovers from other condiments at sunglassesneck's joint. Obviously, I'm not a fan of the man. Though I do love a good burger just not a smashed down burger. IMO, the burger in the MDR at lunch is far superior.