Photo Contest surprise

Cruzin-K

I feel a bit leary of posting the info but feel like everyone should be able to find out which of their photos were selected.

Here is her email address:

mmeyer@princesscruises.com

Thanks for the kind comments and Good Luck everyone!

I understand how you feel about giving out the information but I'm very grateful. I can't wait to find out which of my photos was chosen. Thank you.

Finally learned which photo of mine was selected.

Here is a link:

http://img5.sellersourcebook.com/users/45262/greenland_iceburgs_-_03.jpg

If others still have not been notified as to which photo I can send you the contact. And they do tell you which deck is it displayed on.

Exciting!!!

Makes me wish I was there. It's been 102 degrees here the last few days. (Today is only supposed to get up to 100.)

It's a great photo. Congratulations on being chosen.

I feel a bit leary of posting the info but feel like everyone should be able to find out which of their photos were selected.

Here is her email address:

mmeyer@princesscruises.com

Thanks for the kind comments and Good Luck everyone!

Congratulations on the selection of your picture - it is great!

Thanks for posting the email address. I have just sent off an email to see which picture of mine was selected.

I understand how you feel about giving out the information but I'm very grateful. I can't wait to find out which of my photos was chosen. Thank you.

Congratulations on the selection of your picture - it is great!

Thanks for posting the email address. I have just sent off an email to see which picture of mine was selected.

Did any of you did get a response yet. I send of a request as well but so far no reply.

Theo

Did any of you did get a response yet. I send of a request as well but so far no reply.

Theo

It slipped my mind and I just sent the request earlier this morning. I guess I should be patient waiting for a reply.

Satisfaction and the opportunity to pay regular pricing to sail on the Regal so you can hunt for your picture.

So, this is not as good as the 'contest' that used to be (or perhaps still is)

in the captain's circle magazine -- where you could win a free cruise.

I found the post on an old thread where I showed what photos I entered. So, if anyone on the Regal Princess in the next 21 months sees one of these, please let me know where it is :D

6145239039_16cf82c3b8.jpg

6142683465_1ce707e678.jpg

6143415947_6b91e00322.jpg

6143358055_9b5e1c8f23.jpg

6142883172_b6094b8865.jpg

Surprisingly, my favorite one is the one not chosen. The last one, w the boats.

All of these photos are just beautiful and will be lovely focal points in the Regal hallways, IMHO!! I'm sure they will bring back wonderful memories to some cruisers and inspire others to venture future in their travels! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

:)

Elaine

Thanks, Theo, for suggesting I check this thread to get contact information. I just now emailed to find out which of the four photos I enter was selected. The only one I can definitely recall is of a penguin but could be another. All in the eyes of the judges! I was on the Royal and really enjoyed the photos hanging up and down those otherwise boring halls on stateroom decks.

Loving the photos all have posted. Can make me wonder how mine made the list:)

Barbara

Congratulations to all the winners! How did you find out that your photo was chosen?

Received an email from Princess, Captains Circle department. Then some people did some sleuthing to get the info which pictures were picked and where they are displayed.

Theo

All the photos are gorgeous!! Glad you were able to find out.

Thanks Ilex. I too now have my photo and inscription. My photo has been slightly cropped and stretched but I like the end result.

• 2 weeks later...

Princess Cruises has informed me that another of my photo images has been selected to be on the new Regal Princess. This is a different one than the two they selected to be on the Royal Princess. There were 57,000 images they looked at to choose 1,000 to be on the Regal.

The image they chose was taken on the island of Santorini in the Greek Isles and not the usual iconic image taken of the unique white buildings in Fira.

Obviously I am pleased and honored. Here is the image selected.

Santorini-3.jpg.69e0c11d64c3b06ac4378ad4c52b2d3c.jpg

Received an email from Princess, Captains Circle department. Then some people did some sleuthing to get the info which pictures were picked and where they are displayed.

Theo

Hi are you able to let us know where we can see all of the photos and where they are located on the ship? I had a photo on the Royal and know there was a site that told you where to look for your photo. I would love to see the photos selected for the Regal. Thanks. Anne.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Hi are you able to let us know where we can see all of the photos and where they are located on the ship? I had a photo on the Royal and know there was a site that told you where to look for your photo. I would love to see the photos selected for the Regal. Thanks. Anne.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

They didn't do the website this time around. I guess you'll just have to take a cruise to see all the winners :D