Photo Contest surprise

Cruzin-K

I found the post on an old thread where I showed what photos I entered. So, if anyone on the Regal Princess in the next 21 months sees one of these, please let me know where it is :D

My vote goes to this one. That chair looks inviting.

6142683465_1ce707e678.jpg

Second choice is picture 5. Both because of the simplicity.

I submitted only 1 picture and they picked it :D . Now if I only could remember which picture I send. :o

Theo

One of my pictures was selected too. My guess is that it was likely this one taken at the 'Blue Lagoon' on Rangiroa.

That's gorgeous! I can't wait to visit that part of the world. French Polynesia is number one on my bucket list, but unfortunately quite far down the list of affordable vacations at the moment :(

Edited by Cruzin-K

I got my notification, too! I thought the contest was only for Royal. After walking all the hall of the Royal searching, I knew I had not won. But, what a pleasant surprise that they chose photos for the Regal. I submitted four photos......hoping it was my penguin photo they selected.....taken in Falklands. If not, have no idea what others I sent :confused:

Barbara

I found the post on an old thread where I showed what photos I entered. So, if anyone on the Regal Princess in the next 21 months sees one of these, please let me know where it is :D

My vote goes to this one. That chair looks inviting.

6142683465_1ce707e678.jpg

Second choice is picture 5. Both because of the simplicity.

I submitted only 1 picture and they picked it :D . Now if I only could remember which picture I send. :o

Theo

Those two were my thoughts as well. The one you show here for its simplicity and relaxing atmosphere and number 5 as it's really an excellent shot and the colorful boats on the shore really make the scenery come together.

Edited by Thrak

I too was excited to receive an email from Princess. I posted a request on the Princess facebook site requesting that they at least publish a list of the winners together with details and location of the photo. There must have been a list of some sort: the guys putting up the photos in the stateroom corridors must have had instructions on where to place them. No response as yet from Princess. We can but hope that we won't have to wait too long!

Congratulations to all the other winners.

Hilary

Well, after several calls to Princess & an email asking about this contest nobody seems to now what we are talking about.

Would be so nice to know what got chosen and & where we can have a look at it.

Theo

I got my notification, too! I thought the contest was only for Royal. After walking all the hall of the Royal searching, I knew I had not won. But, what a pleasant surprise that they chose photos for the Regal.

So, what do you win?

I know! It is a bit embarrassing as I posted in on my FB page and all friends and family are so excited and want to see which photo was selected. I called and sent and email as well with no response. Hopefully soon!

We have just come off the Regal (Barcelona to Venice) and loved looking at all the photos along the corridors. They seem to be random (ie. not grouped into destinations). I assume that they were on the walls from the first (shakedown) sailing, so it is surprising that people are only just being notified of their photos being used. I haven't recognised any of those posted on this thread though. I presume it's a double whammy marketing tool; it entices the people on board to visit the beautiful places shown in the photos (much better than those shown in any brochure) and it obviously hopes to get additional bookings on the Regal from those whose pictures were chosen.

I loved the Regal and would sail on her again in a flash. Our itinerery was wonderful but unfortunately gave little time to fully appreciate the Regal.

• 3 weeks later...
Finally learned which photo of mine was selected.

Here is a link:

http://img5.sellersourcebook.com/users/45262/greenland_iceburgs_-_03.jpg

If others still have not been notified as to which photo I can send you the contact. And they do tell you which deck is it displayed on.

Exciting!!!

They picked one of my pictures as well. How did you find out? Yes, please send me the contact. theog99@telus.net thanks.

Theo

Here is a link:

If others still have not been notified as to which photo I can send you the contact. And they do tell you which deck is it displayed on.

Exciting!!!

That is beautiful. I would also like to find out which of mine got picked. If you can post the contact here that's great, or you can e-mail dreams4summer2 at aol dot com.

Here is a link:

Exciting!!!

What a lovely photo. It's such great news that this information is finally available. Please would you post the contact information or send the details to me at: hilary at thesteeles dot myzen dot co dot uk.

Thank you.