Did I miss a sale?

hollon

Just got a flyer in the mail about "suites/balcony/upgrades", etc. But when I went to the website it said "expired", Any Ideas and when next sale will be?

Just blink. There's always another one right around the corner. ;)

CC is still running the Bucket List sale in banner adds but the sale ended on the 17th. It's lame to have a banner ad running but, when you click on it, you get a page telling you the sale is over.

Princess goes right from 1 Sale to the next Sale all year long .

Most are for sailing in the near future.

Of course what they call a Sale is often debatable so you have to do your homework .

Book early then watch Sales or wait until after Final for Flash rates , new bookings , Guarantees only ,not advertised , not on

the Princess website , but

TA 's will have those Flash rates .

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by MCC retired

You are better off contacting a travel agent and working with them as opposed to hitting one of Princess's sales which often has so many restrictions and often when you are refared if the price goes down you lose the promos. Princess's sales are not really sales.

You are better off contacting a travel agent and working with them as opposed to hitting one of Princess's sales which often has so many restrictions and often when you are refared if the price goes down you lose the promos. Princess's sales are not really sales.

I agree. If you can find a good Travel Agent that discounts Princess cruises you can save 10-20% and may also get some perks. I was surprised on one cruise when those of us in the roll call met onboard for the first time. It was amazing how different the cruise prices were between everyone.

I was surprised on one cruise when those of us in the roll call met onboard for the first time. It was amazing how different the cruise prices were between everyone.

Sounds like an interesting M&G activity.

Have those that want anonymously write down what they paid along with the cabin category and how they booked (direct, TA, discount TA) and put the paper in a hat. They have someone pull them all out and read the results.

Have those that want anonymously write down what they paid along with the cabin category and how they booked (direct, TA, discount TA) and put the paper in a hat. They have someone pull them all out and read the results.

Good way to turn the M&G into a big fight. :rolleyes:

Politics. Religion. What you paid for your cruise. Leave these topics on the gangway.

I booked a cruise online with Princess cruises, they sent me a email with sales, but because they say the price quoted was a mistake they are not honouring the booking, doesn't sound fair to me.

Edited by cruising nan

I booked a cruise online with Princess cruises, they sent me a email with sales, but because they say the price quoted was a mistake they are not honouring the booking, doesn't sound fair to me.

Someone posted on the Princess FB about booking a 26-day Asia cruise in a Suite for $700, and Princess cancelling their bookings. That's a pretty obvious error, because no one in their right mind could think they'd cruise for $26/day even in an interior cabin, let alone a suite.

Like airlines, cruise lines do not have to honor obvious pricing errors. Sometimes they will choose to for PR purposes, but for a suite that's an error of over $12,000 (and an error of over $3,000 even for an interior), so I think it's pretty unreasonable to expect Princess to let the bookings stand.

It was amazing how different the cruise prices were between everyone.

Try the same exercise on your next plane flight. You will be amazed at the different fares paid for the same seat you are in. Not so different, depends on when you book and the restrictions you are willing to accept.

I didn't get the flyer. What cruises are the sales for

The flyer says suite and balcony sale July 22-aug 19 only ... Over 350 cruises on sale... But you can't find out which ones on Princess.com/sale. Because they aren't posted yet.

Just got a flyer in the mail about "suites/balcony/upgrades", etc. But when I went to the website it said "expired", Any Ideas and when next sale will be?

Balcony Baloney should start on Tuesday.

Over at least the past year, princess has had one 'sale' after another.

If you miss one, another will be along in a few days.

Well they sent the email, saying it was a sale price, we book the cruise, they sent confirmation back, we where getting all excited, they are a big company, things like that should be checked before sent out.

You received a marketing email from Princess stating there was a sale for suites on a 26-day cruise for $700?

Sales are great! We knocked over $900 a person off our Panama Canal cruise from the time we booked till final payment. We have saved $200 a person on our upcoming December cruise. I will be looking at this new sale to see if there is additional savings we can take advantage. Love to save some $$$!

Good way to turn the M&G into a big fight. :rolleyes:

Wow! :confused::confused: Can you imagine what the Skywalker Lounge would look like afterward! :eek::eek:

The flyer says suite and balcony sale July 22-aug 19 only ... Over 350 cruises on sale... But you can't find out which ones on Princess.com/sale. Because they aren't posted yet.

thanks, also there is a big TA company who sales starts Tuesday and have princess perks. hope i can get a good deal. the flyer also says 200.00pp/ obc not just obc/cabin. hopefully a good sale

thanks, also there is a big TA company who sales starts Tuesday and have princess perks. hope i can get a good deal. the flyer also says 200.00pp/ obc not just obc/cabin. hopefully a good sale

I bet it says "Up to 200.00pp/ obc"