Freedom of the Seas. Do you have questions? On board now with unlimited wifi pkg.

So, does that mean you can use it to get soda? I heard you could not get soda on the voucher system. I hope you can.

Gwen :)

Sure, you can get soda with the voucher, but it may not be a can of soda, they might just be able to give you soda from the bar fountain.

I had a VERY interesting chat with the Maitre D' of Chops tonight, on your behalf.

I will paraphrase what he said, "We will do everything that we can to make every patron happy. We have filet mignon for the children. We know that a child won't eat as much but may like certain foods. We will make everyone happy."

Sounds like he can have whatever he wants for a children's price! :eek:

Oh, Carol, thank you so much for speaking with him. I told Mom and she says we should go for it and hope for the best. Thanks so much!!!!

Yes,me too...
Kathy -- we miss you over at "Current Concierges" We now have a Google Doc Spreadsheethttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Please come back and post any changes you know about and if you don't want to update the spreadsheet, one of us will update it for you.

Ok, starting on August 31, with my daughter for a week:

Oasis 8/31/13

Oasis 9/7/13

Freedom 9/15/13

Freedom 9/22/13

Oasis 12/7/13

Independence 12/29/13

Independence 1/4/14

Liberty 2/10/14

Liberty 2/15/14

Sapphire Princess :eek: 3/15/2014

Explorer 3/21/14

Explorer 3/29/14

Independence 4/26/14

Independence 5/4/14 My first transatlantic!

Grandeur 5/30/14

Grandeur 6/27/14

Freedom 7/27/14

So, this is the 17th since I retired in June 2013.

booking Freedom 9/7/14 right now

Crown Princess (anyone remember my Crown Princess "list cruise" in 2006? I am going back!) 10/11/14

Explorer 10/23/14

Explorer 11/1/14

Quantum 12/1/14

Quantum 2/2/15

Jewel 5/16/15

Serenade 10/19/15

Someone wants me to book Legend 12/15/14, but the prices have gone through the roof!

:D

We booked the Legend over a year ago for right at $2,000 for the cabin. Panoramic OV. Looking forward to new islands

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Kathy -- we miss you over at "Current Concierges" We now have a Google Doc Spreadsheethttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Please come back and post any changes you know about and if you don't want to update the spreadsheet, one of us will update it for you.

Awwww thanks Sherri...............spreadsheet?? Ohh,fancy now..:p:p

Of course you can get soda, Gwen. I can't imagine where you heard otherwise. :eek:

Thanks Merion_Mom....I was told on another thread that sodas were not included. I thought that was crazy, so thanks for the clarification. I will find out for sure the end of this month on the Explorer. Not that I don't believe you...;) I would be happy just for a glass of soda. Don't need a whole can.

Thanks again.

If you can't get soda, ask for a rum and coke, without the coke! :D

M

I hope you meant the other way around. :eek: I wouldn't be able to walk with a glass of rum. I feel silly after one mixed drink.:p

YES - I did meant it the other way around. Just the Coke - no rum. I must have been in vacation mode when I wrote that original post.

Thanks for catching that!

M

Thanks Merion_Mom....I was told on another thread that sodas were not included. I thought that was crazy, so thanks for the clarification. I will find out for sure the end of this month on the Explorer. Not that I don't believe you...;) I would be happy just for a glass of soda. Don't need a whole can.

Thanks again.

Gwen, my experience with the voucher system STARTED on the Explorer. I can assure you that I got cans of soda. ;)