How many cruises do you --

Sat1

We have taken 4 since Jan 2013 and have two more planned before Jan 2015.

It varies though. From May 2010-Nov 2012, we didn't cruise at all.

Some of the cruises I go on with my Mom and some with my husband. So, in the span of time that I have been on 6, he has been on 4. He never goes without me :D

We have had two grandchildren born in the last 5 months. One in the Bay area and one in DC. We live in Texas so I'm not real sure what we did to our kids for them to move that far away :p:roll eyes:. Anyway, we can't wait for them to get a little older so we can take them cruising with us!:D

Wow, your kids make ours looks close!:D We've done three family cruises with the grandkids. It's a lot of fun but definitely a different cruise for us as we spend most of our time babysitting so their parents can go out.

Sherri:)

Amazing how many cruises people can take....Im at 1 every 4 years but now that the kids have graduated from high school we MIGHT try to bump it up to every 2 years at least in till I retire...But that is 20 years away!!!!If I lived closer to FLA I would do more im sure with not having to pay airfare but Utah is no where near FLA!!! :rolleyes:

Have taken two this year, after a couple year hiatus when we bought a house in Florida. The latest was our first with our grandson. We have three booked for 2015, one of which is another with our grandson.

Not yet retired--- still a handful of years left. Maybe then the pace will pick up 😃.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Since I started cruising, avg is 1.5 per year. It depends on work and other travel opportunities. Last year I took two cruises and then used the rest of my vacation time to go to Africa. This year it's 3 cruises.

In the next 1.5 years we have seven booked. We travel 10 -- 12 weeks of the year, and usually that includes 2,3 or 4 cruises. Back to Europe next summer, and every other year, we spend a month in Hawaii.

I'm semi-retired and my wife is a school teacher, so during her periods of unemployment we are always on the road.

Travel is our passion and golf is my hobby.

No kids, no pets, no house plants, no mortgage, no car payments, no material needs -- got to spend your money on something!:)

Kel

We decided to cruise as much as possible to as many places as possible when DH retired. We booked 13 cruises over a two year period to dream places: Alaska, Panama Canal, Baltic, British Isles, Holy Lands, Mediterranean, several transatlantic, Asia, and many Caribbean cruises. We are so thankful we did as my health suddenly declined. I can still cruise a couple times a year, but don't have the strength to do the interesting shore excursions. If you have the time and funds, travel while you have your health. You never know what might happen.

Have averaged about 3 a year, up to 5 this year and 4 already booked for 2015.

Lucky to have. 2 ports within driving distance, cuts down the cost significantly without airfare.

If we were closer to the Cruise Ports would be on a ship almost every other weekend.:D

Since November, 2008, we've averaged 5+ per year, for a total of 30, 28 with Princess, 1 with RCCL and 1 with Carnival, and 2 more booked for this year. :D

Cato :)

Completed Cruises !

Pre-cruise Days - The Big Red Boat, 1993 ??

1st cruise - Coral Princess, 19 November 2008, 10 day Panama Canal, FLL to ACA

2nd cruise - Coral Princess, 15 May 2009, 3 day Repositioning, Los Angeles to Vancouver.

3rd cruise - Sapphire Princess, 25 November 2009? 7 day Mexican Riviera.

4th cruise - Golden Princes, 12 June 2010, 7 day Alaska. (Golden Anniversary Cruise)

5th Cruise - Island Princess, 04 October 2010, Vancouver - Los Angeles, Repositioning

6th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 05 January 2011, 10 day Mexican Riviera. LA to LA.

7th cruise - Golden Princess, 11 May 2011, 3 day, LA to Vancouver, Repositioning

8th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 14 May 2011, 1 day, Vancouver to Seattle, Repositioning

9th cruise - Coral Princess 19 May 2011 2 day, San Francisco to Vancouver, Repositioning

10th & 11th cruises - Coral Princess 02 July to 16 July 2011, round trip Vancouver - Whittier Alaska, B2B

12th & 13th cruises - Sapphire Princess, x2, Cabins, 18 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning

14th & 15th cruises - Golden Princess, x2, Cabins, 24 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning.

16th cruise - Oasis of the Seas, 26 Nov. 2011, 7 day, Western Caribbean, Ft. Lauderdale, Ret.

17th & 18th cruises - Crown Princess B2B, 03 - 10 Dec & 10 - 17 Dec 2011, 14 Days, South & western Caribbean

19th cruise - Grand Princess, 31 Mar. - 07 April 2012, 7 Days, Eastern Caribbean, FLL - FLL

20th cruise - Island Princess, 06-16 June 2012, 10 day cruisetour Vancouver - Wittier

21th cruise - Emerald Princess, 16 day, 10 - 26 Sep. 2012, TA, Copenhagen - New York

22nd cruise - Carnival Ecstasy 10 - 14 January, 2013, 4 Day Bahamas, Port Canaveral Ret.

23rd cruise - Sapphire Princess 30 March - 06 April, 2013, 7 Day Coastal LA - LA

24th cruise - Coral Princess, 19 May - 22 May, 2013, 3 Day Repositioning Cruise, LA - Vancouver

25th cruise - Royal Princess 16 June - 05 July, 2013, 19 Day Inaugural cruise, Southampton - Venice.

26th cruise - Emerald Princess, 06 - 16 October, 2013, 10 Day Canada - New England, Quebexc city to New York

27th cruise - Royal Princess, 24 November - 01 December, 2013, 7 Day,Eastern Caribbean, Fort Lauderdale Ret.

28th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 20 - 24 Jan, 2014, 4 Days, California

29th cruise - Crown Princess, 03 - 10 May 2014, 7 Day, LA to Vanco

30th cruise - Pacific Princess, 05 - 12 Aug. 2014, 7 Days, Vancouver RT, Alaska

We're retired and we love to travel. We do one or two cruises per year plus three or four months of land vacations. Currently we are spending two months in Europe which we combined with a ten day cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Viv0828

Seems "SOP"for the past few years has been an annual winter "Friends and Family Caribbean Cruise" (so far, 42 are booked on it) and a European river cruise in summer or an early fall land tour in Europe and then come home on a TA re-positioning or QM to NYC. And every couple of years a late May cruise to Bermuda. The Bermuda cruise we've been doing every couple of years now for at least the past 40. Started as a kid with Mom & Dad. It's still our very favorite cruise destination for just a relaxing one week get-away.

I plan to cruise once a year around the week of my birthday (Nov/Dec). This year I was fortunate to do 2 because it was cheaper than I expect for the very 1st cruise, about $600 for going solo on Carnival. If there's a extremely good deal and I have the cash to do it then I'll do more.[emoji16]