Post Cruise Satisfaction E-Survey

Philandher

I received it by e-mail, but since I was not coming directly home from my cruise on Azamara - the time allowance had expired before I had a chance to answer the survey!

Guess they really didn't want to know what I thought!

I received it by e-mail, but since I was not coming directly home from my cruise on Azamara - the time allowance had expired before I had a chance to answer the survey!

Guess they really didn't want to know what I thought!

Celebrity does the same thing. IMO, both Azamara & Celebrity should extend the deadline by a few days.

Or make sure they get out, Andy.

We are still waiting for the surveys on our Celebrity cruises in April and May.

Good point Ernie. I've had mostly good luck with Celebrity's post cruise surveys - but in all other email aspects, such as promotions and Captains Club letters, the email is usually delivered with someone else's name on it.

Let's face it, when it comes to IT matters, Celebrity and Azamara have a long way to go.

Or make sure they get out, Andy.

We are still waiting for the surveys on our Celebrity cruises in April and May.

Same here. We never received our survey for our April cruise on Celebrity.

It was frustrating to not be able to give our feedback (almost all positive).

I've made 6 cruises since they switched to electronic surveys and have *never* received one. I'm waiting for the survey for my recent August 10-20 Quest cruise and disembarked yesterday morning after the 2nd leg of my back to back so I'll see what happens there as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have always received ours, they only issue is the time frame. If we are on a B2B we do not have the time to fill them out. Now, especially since the free internet minutes are going away, we will never be able to complete them on a B2B

Not that it is much consolation, but if they follow Celebrity's lead, they give you free minutes (15 maybe?) to do the survey on a B2B. We never received ours from the first leg so we just used the internet minutes :)

Not that it is much consolation, but if they follow Celebrity's lead, they give you free minutes (15 maybe?) to do the survey on a B2B. We never received ours from the first leg so we just used the internet minutes :)

Not only did they not give us free internet minutes to answer the survey, it appears that they are removing all free internet minutes as of 2015. Some very unhappy loyal cruisers. We are losing free laundry also :-(

Edited by Phxazzcruisers

The only surveys I haven't received are when I've booked a follow on cruise on the ship, otherwise I have to say I have always received them very soon after the cruise has ended. For this on b2bs who are reluctant to use up precious internet minutes (even more precious now) to answer one from the previous cruise, a quick visit to Guest Relations and they'll give you some complimentary minutes to complete it.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Not only did they not give us free internet minutes to answer the survey, it appears that they are removing all free internet minutes as of 2015. Some very unhappy loyal cruisers. We are losing free laundry also :-(

I know. That's why the "not that it is much of a consolation..."

I dug around and found that the Survey is programmed to go to each email address listed on the booking, between 12-1pm on the day of disembarkation.

The only caveats are:

a) if the same email address is used for both guests you'll only get one survey, not two,

b) if the travel agent put his/her email address in the email field, the guest won't get it at all,

c) if the guest disembarked earlier than the last day,

and here's what I see as a likely scenario...

d) if the guest opted out of receiving marketing emails in their preferences when they set up their profile.

Just off Journey yesterday. The new survey form was waiting for me when I logged in at home. Gives you 7 days to complete. On that cruise, there were many b2b cruisers. They missed the opportunity to respond. Is anyone really reading the surveys? If they are, they sure are not paying attention to them. Wake up Azamara. You have a lot of problems. Your claim is putting the survey online eliminates using paper. What about those spa girls who walk the decks putting flyers on each cabin door or push a flyer in your face when embarking the ship or entering the Windows Cafe. They are annoying. On Tuesday morning, I was in the hallway when the spa girl was putting the flyers at each door posting. I said that this was not the way to save paper. She gave me a dirty look and continued. Paperless responses are a way to save paper and are also therapeutic. They can also be easily and cheaply deleated. Removing the opportunity in 7 days to respond to your survey is nasty.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to add my two cents in the event that someone from Azamara reads this thread....having extended our stay post-cruise, we are one of the many whose survey expired before we had a chance to complete it.

I agree with the other posters who wonder why (and are frustrated by the fact that) Azamara would choose to have the surveys expire so quickly.

I did not receive an e-survey after my September Quest cruise which was a pity as there were two or three crew members who had been so kind I wanted to name them on my form.

In case the same happens again after the Journey cruise I am taking later this week, I will make sure that I praise people to their superiors while I am still on the ship.

Spursgirl, see my post #14 on this thread as to why you may not get the survey at all...

Fallingsnow, as for why only one week to complete, this seems to be an issue that resurfaces regularly...which tells us it needs investigating.

I'll be a squeaky wheel again and pass this up the chain of command.

I did not receive an e-survey after my September Quest cruise which was a pity as there were two or three crew members who had been so kind I wanted to name them on my form.

In case the same happens again after the Journey cruise I am taking later this week, I will make sure that I praise people to their superiors while I am still on the ship.

Hazel. neither did I, but reading Bonnie's post above I think I may know why now ie the travel agent thing.

BTW congratulations on 1,000 posts:)

Phil

Still waiting from early May 2014 cruise.

Waiting for your survey? If you didn't get it, it is not coming (see my post #14 for possible reasons). As posted earlier, the surveys currently are only accessible for one week after the end of each voyage.

Hazel, I got my e survey after our September cruise.....actually it came while we were still in Istanbul on our post cruise stay, so it's very weird that you didn't get one too.

Congratulations on your 1000 th post!

See you on Wednesday! :)

Hazel. neither did I, but reading Bonnie's post above I think I may know why now ie the travel agent thing.

BTW congratulations on 1,000 posts:)

Phil

Thanks Phil,

Not sure I'll ever have as many posts as you:D

Hope your Indian visa has arrived

Hazel, I got my e survey after our September cruise.....actually it came while we were still in Istanbul on our post cruise stay, so it's very weird that you didn't get one too.

Congratulations on your 1000 th post!

See you on Wednesday! :)

Lottie,

Mission accomplished. :D:D:D

Looking forward to a nice dinner on Wednesday