Do you receive information directly from Azamara and/or Le Club Voyage?

excitedofharpenden

Do you receive information directly from Azamara/Le Club Voyage?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you receive information directly from Azamara/Le Club Voyage?

• Yes and I registered for it
    • Yes, but I didn't register for it or can't remember
    • No, I have registered, but don't receive any information

In view of the number of posts I see here from others like me who don't ever receive any form of direct communication from Azamara and/or Le Club Voyage please vote for the one that applies to you. Particularly now with the new scheme benefits and the advent of an LCV Ambassador who has undertaken to keep in touch and as a sample it will be interesting to see if Azamara are missing a trick in the marketing to and information for their loyal cruisers.

Phil, could you put another answer in the poll? Like one that says "I get info once in a blue moon." As in, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. (No I did not get an e-mail from Nicole today. :rolleyes:)

I brought this issue up with Larry Pimentel over dinner on Journey in early June. He asked Signe Bjorndal to work with me to resolve it and in doing so I think many if not most of the general email problems were resolved by July. I'd suggest LCV members take Nicole up on her offer to help if still having problems receiving emails.

Phil, could you put another answer in the poll? Like one that says "I get info once in a blue moon." As in, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. (No I did not get an e-mail from Nicole today. :rolleyes:)

Phil, I second this, I occasionally get emails after contacting LCV earlier this year about non receipt but it's intermittent. I did get the one from Nicole today.

Hilary

If you have indeed signed up for our e-mailings and are still not getting them, please send an email to Nicole, our new LCV ambassador, and ask her to look into it for you. Her email is: leclubvoyage@azamaraclubcruises.com

I would ask for your patience as she has a lot on her plate just now.

I can't recall if I ever registered, but no emails. All I know about changes at Az are from reading about them here. Even things like the change in discount for shore excursions.....surely they should have informed those with bookings about that. As for the new loyalty program, we don't have any bookings after November's TA, but Celebrity is sure looking better for future cruises, at a significantly lower price. Too bad, as we quite like Az. But it's a poor way of treating us.

If you have indeed signed up for our e-mailings and are still not getting them, please send an email to Nicole, our new LCV ambassador, and ask her to look into it for you. Her email is: leclubvoyage@azamaraclubcruises.com

I would ask for your patience as she has a lot on her plate just now.

Bonnie, as I am in the UK I sent an email to the UK office at leclubvoyageuk@azamaraclubcriuises.com that was posted in another thread. Perhaps ultimately it ends up in the same place, but I'm not sure if it went directly to the States whether or not a UK postal address would be actioned correctly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this works.

Phil

I have registered my email address but never received any offers or information from Azamara.

However, I did receive a mailing from Mr Twynam telling me about the wonderful new LCV benefits :rolleyes:

I have emailed him back pointing out what these 'takeaways' amount to with regards to my loyalty level, and also asked him if we in the UK can cancel without penalty any cruises booked for post 2014.

Never any email from Azamara even though I have signed up several times. The last sign up was when the recent LCV changes came out.

Today I received my first email ever from Celebrity.

I just remembered, I did receive several emails from Azamara concerning our Asian Cruise cancellation. They came more than 24 hours after reading about the cancellation on these boards.

Bonnie, as I am in the UK I sent an email to the UK office at leclubvoyageuk@azamaraclubcriuises.com that was posted in another thread. Perhaps ultimately it ends up in the same place, but I'm not sure if it went directly to the States whether or not a UK postal address would be actioned correctly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this works.

Phil

Hi Phil, just to be safe I'd email both the UK and the US LCV email addresses. I do know that Nicole, our new LCV ambassador, will be compiling the contact information and looking into where the communication break-down is occurring.

I realize now that I left off that important detail in my last email...

Those of you writing to the LCV desk to report that you're not getting the Azamara emails should give your complete contact information:

name(s)

mailing address(es)

email address(es)

phone number(s)

LCV number

Hi Phil, just to be safe I'd email both the UK and the US LCV email addresses. I do know that Nicole, our new LCV ambassador, will be compiling the contact information and looking into where the communication break-down is occurring.

Those of you writing to the LCV desk to report that you're not getting the Azamara emails should give your complete contact information:

name(s)

mailing address(es)

email address(es)

phone number(s)

LCV number

Thanks for the information above. I will follow the procedure and try once more to sign up for the emails.

Today, while dealing with another matter, a very helpful phone centre agent also attempted to enrol me for email notifications.

Utilizing both methods, perhaps this time I will make the list. :)

If I recall correctly, one of the issues uncovered in Azamara's effort to fix my email problem was that my internet service provider was bouncing Azamara's emails back as spam. I was given three (I think that's right) email addresses from which Azamara sent emails to add to the address book I maintain on my internet service provider's email site (not in the mail program on my computer). This seemed to work as soon as I added these addresses.

name(s)

mailing address(es)

email address(es)

phone number(s)

LCV number

Thanks Bonnie. I'll do that. I sent an email yesterday and haven't received a notice of acknowledgement yet. Will see what happens. Strange thing is I get my Customer Feedback Questionnaire as soon as I've completed a cruise so my email address must be in the system somewhere.

Phil

Strange thing is I get my Customer Feedback Questionnaire as soon as I've completed a cruise so my email address must be in the system somewhere.

And there seems to be no rhyme or reason for it...

I received the recent Le Club Voyage announcement and Nicole's introduction letter via e-mail... And I usually--not always--receive e-mail from Azamara when they roll out a new promo or issue other marketing communications...

But the one that still confounds me is this... I was aboard Journey for the better part of two consecutive cruises--with expectation that I'd be aboard for a third--when the ship became disabled in Tokyo back on 25 February...

Customer Feedback Questionnaires for the successfully/fully completed cruise [3-17 February] were never sent to many of the 60+ consecutive cruisers despite the fact that our very gracious/thoughtful Hotel Director--Ryzsard--arranged for each of us to receive an additional fifteen minutes of internet time [via separate access code] for their completion... Surely, I never got a questionnaire for that trip [and wouldn't have particularly expected one for the subsequent trip that terminated a few days early]...

About ten days after the successfully completed cruise and while still aboard the now disabled ship, I got three e-mails from Azamara [each requesting confirmation of receipt] within the course of ninety minutes to advise that the 3-17 March cruise [shanghai to Hong Kong] had been fully cancelled... The irony is that such announcement had not yet been shared in person [the Officers claimed they'd not yet been notified!] with those of us who expected to be aboard on a back-to-back for the next cruise [until then, there was guarded optimism--at least publicly--that Journey could be quickly repaired at Osaka and that her next sailing would operate essentially as planned]... It was not Azamara's finest hour in terms of communication [those of us aboard thought it should have been handled differently] but did, as intended, serve to prevent most who were about to leave for Shanghai to join the ship from traveling needlessly...

I still scratch my head over the disconnect...

Azamara seemingly has too many e-mail lists and/or doesn't always use them effectively and consistently... I truly hope and Azamara should work toward resolving this issue quickly for you and the many others--apparently 50+% of those posting here--who aren't getting proper communications... It's never good for a business to have clients calling their capabilities--at any level--into question...

Edited by Xport

I received a very apologetic reply to the email I sent yesterday from the UK LCV email I posted above and they have confirmed that I am opted in, but in addition have forwarded my correspondence to the internal technical department to ensure I am opted in on another platform. I am keeping my fingers crossed. By way of coincidence I received a letter by post yesterday from Celebrity apologising for not letting me know last year of my new level and benefits within Celebrity Captain's Club. It's a struggle!

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden