Carribean cruise end November

Hi

Taking into account I am from the UK so not used to hot weather :D would you say cruising at end of November is sun bathing weather?

For me I find I like the warm weather when cruising as I like to have choice of doing excursions or lazing around :(

Many thanks

Also from UK, so I get what you are saying ;)

I cruised mid-November and the weather was great. Wasn't ridiculously hot, so was great for sunbathing or taking trips. There was one day in St Thomas that is was too humid for me but out of the whole trip, that wasn't too bad.

Edited by jo24

November in the Caribbean will be sun bathing weather for sure. The weather doesn't change a lot year round, although there can be a few cool days in Jan\Feb.

Even our cruises in the Winter the weather has been in the 80's.....:

You should have nice warm tropical weather for sure!!!! Enjoy your cruise!!!

Hi

Taking into account I am from the UK so not used to hot weather :D would you say cruising at end of November is sun bathing weather?

For me I find I like the warm weather when cruising as I like to have choice of doing excursions or lazing around :(

Many thanks

Just as easily as you wrote this question you can just google "gran cayman avg temps" or wherever and wahla,but you knew that before you posted.lol

Just as easily as you wrote this question you can just google "gran cayman avg temps" or wherever and wahla,but you knew that before you posted.lol

You wasted more effort on the snarky reply :thumbdown:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Hi

Many thanks

We are from eastern Canada so not used to warm weather in November either;the weather in the Caribbean at the end of November is just great.

What used to freak us out, were all the Christmas decorations.....no snow,lots of sun, sand and water. It seemed so weird to have plastic snowmen in port, Christmas trees (artificial evergreens) and decorated wreaths hanging in windows ... with palm trees outside. By that time, the ship probably has stuff out as well. :D

You will love it.

Bill

Yes...the Caribbean is hot all year round. Bermuda and Bahamas are NOT Caribbean, tho!

I must have missed where the OP mentioned anything about either Bermuda or the Bahamas....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

all 3 of our cruises have been very late November, or first week of December and like others state when you hit the Eastern and Southern Caribbean you will always get warm weather. Rain can happen at any time though and ususally, after all these are the Tropics