Jr. more than GS?

Interesting. So the full criteria I entered was 55+ from California. Maybe there's a special on Suites but not Jr. Suites for a resident/senior discount?

And if it wasn't for the circumstances -- other members of the group I'm with, etc. -- I'd have snagged it in a heartbeat.

Who would demand a Jr. for $1,700 more than a full suite? Makes no sense.

Supply and demand meaning there are more Grand Suites left than Jr. Suites so the Jr. Suite price is higher. The one that seems funny to me is that I have seen the balcony guarantee price higher than the price for a D1 :)

On one cruise at the moment I can get a Concierge for less than a Verandah and a Suite Guarantee for less than the Concierge, obviously it's the Verandah's that are selling fast. I often wonder why they don't just sell the Verandahs then offer free [or very low $$] upgrades, but I guess they know their business a lot better than I do.

Edited by GUT2407

We just got a great resident rate that does not show for BOGO or WOW sale. Make sure and put your residency in the applied field.

$275 less than BOGO or WOW just by putting in residency!!!

And I never thought it would be cheaper than my BOGO rate that ended yesterday, BUT POP there it was today!!:D

Thats how it is on my cruise right now. The W guarantee is $2000 a person and the GS is $1500 per person double occupancy. The difference is, the W gets the $1000 OBC and the GS does not due to some discount or another. So they end up the same price in the long run.

Where it gets screwy is that once you account for OBC, you can get a balcony cheaper than an inside cabin. lol

These are the kind of things you don't post until you book one and then you just, :):):)

Jimbo:)

I couldn't believe my good luck to upgrade from a JS this morning to the GS for $66. This was for our 12/7 Allure cruise. I tried for this 11/30 cruise but it is only for new bookings they said. My first world problem is that we have to switch cabins for our B2B. :rolleyes:

I was reluctant to mention it here becasuse I thought it could be a mistake and I didn't want to bring attention to it.

Edited by CruiseKeeper