Unbelievable prices!

dg33

Just booked a 7 night March 2015 cruise out of Houston for $120 per person- midship balcony! Don't even care where it is going! We will be needing the sun by then! Anyone else jump on this?

Saw this last night on Princess website through Explorer. It is still listed as such. I have the booking confirmation document. Now, that being said, after reading your posts, I went back and looked again. It is still there on Explorer but I went to Chrome to look and it has the $699 price you all are seeing. Sounds like a website glitch. Interesting!!!

Is it against the rules to say what website is offering this? It may be because we can't name travel agents.

I'm just asking because I'm wondering if it is valid or if you were misdirected to some kind of "fishing" website that gets your credit card info. It is probably possible that they could produce a credible looking confirmation document.

Have you verified this with Princess? Or am I just too suspicious?

Is it against the rules to say what website is offering this? It may be because we can't name travel agents.

I'm just asking because I'm wondering if it is valid or if you were misdirected to some kind of "fishing" website that gets your credit card info. It is probably possible that they could produce a credible looking confirmation document.

Have you verified this with Princess? Or am I just too suspicious?

OP said Princess website.

Could've been a glitch, like last year's airline sale, should be been $250 one way from east coast to west coast. Whoever posted the offer typed $25 by mistake. The airlines honored the price for those who got in before the mistake was caught.

My sister was seeing the same prices for CA Coastals for some dates in Feb 2015 last night...we jumped on the Feb 6th...4 day $90 for balcony....yippee

Which sailing is this for? I'm looking for it now... Hard to resist it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

Would "Family & Friends" work for this?

Can I be your FRIEND??:D

It's probably one of those fares that can't be shared. I booked us yesterday on 3-day and 4-day b2b cruises on the Caribbean Princess for next month. The 3-day was a great price--$219 plus $100 OBC per person plus taxes port fees for a balcony cabin. It doesn't have the "Share the Savings" banner in the Cruise Personalizer that the 4-day cruise does. The price went up $25 since yesterday, so I'm glad I booked it when I did.

HELP! We've cruised on Princess many times but this is the first time I've used their EZ air and now I'm curious about something. I paid $319 per person/one way. I was given an airline record locator number. When I went onto the airline's website to verify my flight info. the price shown was $280. When I called Princess I was told that the difference is their charge for the next port protection they include.

I always purchase their travel coverage and I thought that would take care of such a happenstance. It's not a lot of money but I just thought it was strange. I don't recall reading anything on the Princess website or on these boards about a service fee.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for your help.

This type of glitch happened to us in June- they forgot the "10" in front of 39 and had balconies for $39 for one sailing of Regal- The cruise is in January, Princess honored the price, said it was an error- I thought it was very good customer relations- We've never been on Princess but we are looking forward to our cruise- (of course the airfare was expensive!)

HELP! We've cruised on Princess many times but this is the first time I've used their EZ air and now I'm curious about something. I paid $319 per person/one way. I was given an airline record locator number. When I went onto the airline's website to verify my flight info. the price shown was $280. When I called Princess I was told that the difference is their charge for the next port protection they include.

I always purchase their travel coverage and I thought that would take care of such a happenstance. It's not a lot of money but I just thought it was strange. I don't recall reading anything on the Princess website or on these boards about a service fee.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have not personally seen that and it is possible that the explanation Princess gave you was incorrect.

If you can book the flight for that lower price directly with the airline, cancel the EZAir reservation and book with the airline.