Anyone else having trouble entering Princess' new contest

galelynn

It is definitely an enter-the-contest problem.

I entered the contest and it will not recognize me.

Spouse did not enter contest and there is no problem signing in.

Maybe there will be a second prize of getting your access to the web site back.

Can someone please share the link to the contest?

Thanks!

Ok, I was wondering why I didn't have a clue what anyone was talking about!!! I got NO email from Princess, and I am not only registered on the site, I have booked and paid for a cruise(sailing in January!!).

Now I see I'm not the only one..

For those of you that are not able to access myprincess.

I just went and selected not registered when it asks for your log in information. Re-entered all of my information (name, address, phone, birth date, etc, including the original e-mail and password).

It then let me log in and linked correctly to my old account.

For those of you that are not able to access myprincess.

I just went and selected not registered when it asks for your log in information. Re-entered all of my information (name, address, phone, birth date, etc, including the original e-mail and password).

It then let me log in and linked correctly to my old account.

I just tried this and it worked like a charm!

Thanks!

After hour and half phoned back.They said they had been having some problems.

Told me to sign in again as though forgot password.Sent new password to e-mail. Signed in using their password and got into my account.Only problem now is I could not find area to 'Change password'.:p

After hour and half phoned back.They said they had been having some problems.

Told me to sign in again as though forgot password.Sent new password to e-mail. Signed in using their password and got into my account.Only problem now is I could not find area to 'Change password'.:p

Sign in to your cruise personalizer, Go to My Princess, then in the upper right hand corner it will say my profile. Click on my profile, scroll down to you find the two lines that say password. You can change it there.

I also, did not receive an email.... I will have to see if my DH did. We are both past cruisers of Princess.

....never mind, I just double checked my profile on the personalizer and discoverd I had opted out of emails...oops.

Edited by cibaygirls

Sign in to your cruise personalizer, Go to My Princess, then in the upper right hand corner it will say my profile. Click on my profile, scroll down to you find the two lines that say password. You can change it there.

Thank you:)

I entered the contest without problems and then couldn't sign in. Called this morning and was told that the system wiped out the passwords for everyone who entered the contest and then didn't recognize the email address. Problem was fixed in about 5 minutes. They are working on the system problem.

I guess I should call. It does not work for me. :(

I get "Your email address or password cannot be found. Please verify your name and password and try again"

Also called this morning and the reservation person contacted Captain Circle that seems to be the one that can fix it. It took a few minutes then the reservationist came back and said I would receive an email with a new password which I did. Then I logged on and changed it back to my old password.

I tried first with my Android tablet, and no luck.

Then I tried with my laptop using Mozilla ..... again, no go.

Finally I used a 6 year old netbook that has good old Windows XP running on it, and got right in and entered with no problem whatsoever!!

And then I ran into the problem with trying to get on the Princess website!! It's no longer knew me!!

At the suggestion that I read on another thread, I went thru the registration process, re-entering all the info I had used initially, the same email address and the same password I used before, and now I can access the Princess site with no difficulty.

Edited by flamomo