ms Westerdam Sail-Away January 24, 2015

Copper10-8

Late arrival ate the addicts meeting... Westerdam still here. Why so late? (Sorry I have not read the previous posts). I have to head out again soon so might not even hear the toots.

It is a yucky day in NYC, started with snow then sleet to leave a slushy mess. More expected this evening. I just keep saying to myself: in two weeks time you will be in Ft. Lauderdale and getting ready to board the Regal Princess!

Just so we get out before dark (which should not be too hard with DST) and the captain does a lot of tooting, I'll be happy!

well, we don't want to lose some of our cheering roll call if they have early seating - seriously, agree before dark PLEASE.;)

Now let's be positive, at least it's not 8. :)

And I thought I was an optimist. You are the eternal optimist for sure;)

April 11, no one is allowed to be late boarding!:)

Our roll call has savvy travellers. everyone is coming in early so far :D

It's the rest of the passengers we have to worry about.

This storm is making me crave a cruise and watching the sail a way isn't helping :)

Edited by kazu

Late arrival ate the addicts meeting... Westerdam still here. Why so late? (Sorry I have not read the previous posts). I have to head out again soon so might not even hear the toots.

It is a yucky day in NYC, started with snow then sleet to leave a slushy mess. More expected this evening. I just keep saying to myself: in two weeks time you will be in Ft. Lauderdale and getting ready to board the Regal Princess!

A lot of late-comers (probably flew in from this neck of the woods) on a bus that got lost! :rolleyes: