What promotion after 123?

andnosyd

Can anyone speculate what it is after this promotion? We usually book a Celebrity Suite since we are a family of 4 and we don't need the drink package with Michaels club access and currently the offer is all inclusive. I'd rather see a different promo that doesn't involve the drink package. Anyone want to offer an idea?

Can anyone speculate what it is after this promotion? We usually book a Celebrity Suite since we are a family of 4 and we don't need the drink package with Michaels club access and currently the offer is all inclusive. I'd rather see a different promo that doesn't involve the drink package. Anyone want to offer an idea?

The current 123go All Inc has been running now in slightly different forms for several months, probably since about August '14.. Different regions have had different offers I.e. Euro cruises had 2 of the 3 perks since day 1. Despite what some folks say, I feel that Celebrity has been very competitively priced compared to other Premium Lines , that is, when you take into account perks included. The latest push seems to have been towards selling Suites with an exclusive Restaurant and extra perks. TA's have been very busy pushing the Celebrity product going by the number of emails I get from them.

I am thinking that many of the cruises must now be close to booked full. I think soon Celebrity will end all offers (maybe the 123go has an end date set) , slightly reduce prices and leave it at that for 6 months and then start up the 123go again as they traditionally have done towards the end of the year. Just my personal thoughts.

The drinks package seems to be a wining formular for celebrity so as when previous promos ending my guess it will either be extended... Again! or just revamped under a different name as before.... 123GO/ALLIN/PICK YOUR PERK... ETC ETC!

Personally I'm happy with this as the drinks package does make a difference for us, some will say there's no such thing as a free drinks package but I say book early and there really are great deals to be had! 😎

Last year between 123 promotions Celebrity offered 10% off to new cruisers and 15% off to Captain Club members. We booked a RS and got a really good discount. Worth not having the beverage package since I don't drink alcohol. :)

Even though you have access to Michaels the drinks are limited there and to that area.

As for the promotions they are popular so they may continue. Based on my cruising I have done and booked more cruises and stayed with Celebrity because of it.

Hope they continue with the promo as I cannot afford or ever will be able to book a suite.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

None of us hold Celebrity's Crystal Ball of Promotions. Who really knows? But one thing for sure, the 123go promotion has been a big success for Celebrity. Many of us never book more than one cruise at a time, 123go changed that for me. One big complaint about this promo seems to be that many of you that don't drink or very little. It seems that this should be recognized and some sort of substitute available such as specialty dining perhaps?

I love the 123 promo. We got a great rate on our balcony cabin plus the free bev pkg to boot and $275 in OBC due to another promo plus booking on board. Does not get any better! Love it!!!

Edited by karena1

I love the 123 promo. We got a great rate on our balcony cabin plus the free bev pkg to boot and $275 in OBC due to another promo plus booking on board. Does not get any better! Love it!!!

Isn't it grand that those of us that consider a balcony a big upgrade can also get a bev pack with it especially it is on Celebrity and still affordable. If it wasn't for those promos I would still be sailing on Carnival or occassionally Princess.

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Just got a postcard in the mail today with the 123 all inclusive when you book a CC or above that is in effect through 2/28/15. It also listed a free companion coach fare when you book a suite for Europe or Alaska. Also $2,000. in saving per state room when you fly First/Business to Europe or Alaska.

All the promotions are not about beverage packages only.:)

Edited by Azulann

None of us hold Celebrity's Crystal Ball of Promotions. Who really knows? But one thing for sure, the 123go promotion has been a big success for Celebrity. Many of us never book more than one cruise at a time, 123go changed that for me. One big complaint about this promo seems to be that many of you that don't drink or very little. It seems that this should be recognized and some sort of substitute available such as specialty dining perhaps?

Apparently anyone can request a quote for any cruise, minus the perks, that would possibly be the way for non drinkers.

This is the first time, in five years, we don't have at least one cruise booked with Celebrity. We attribute it to high prices caused by the promos they shove down your throat. Again, they are not free. We currently have two cruises booked with other lines and the pricing is hundreds of dollars, per person, less than Celebrity, for basically the same intineraries and same time of year. It's probably because there are no promos tied to them.

We prefer Celebrity but not at the premium they are charging now. If the pricing changes, we'll probably be back, if it happens soon. We have cruised with these other lines so we know what we are getting into.

Isn't it grand that those of us that consider a balcony a big upgrade can also get a bev pack with it especially it is on Celebrity and still affordable. If it wasn't for those promos I would still be sailing on Carnival or occassionally Princess.

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

We usually book an ocean view. The all inclusive made it possible for me to book Concierge Class at a great price. I couldn't book an obstructed balcony on a new Princess ship for the price I paid on Celebrity. Granted if all you drink are basic included beverages, remove your gratuities and don't spend a dime in the shops then waiting and hoping for a last minute deal may be your only option. There was a period where they offered the same room without the AI and there was only a $200pp difference. The gratuities and OBC are worth more than that decrease in price.

This is the first time, in five years, we don't have at least one cruise booked with Celebrity. We attribute it to high prices caused by the promos they shove down your throat. Again, they are not free.

Firstly, sorry to hear you have decided to miss out on celebrity and put yourself through sub-standard cruise life as you feel your being ripped off...

Secondly... Nothing is shoved down anyone's throats as its called free will and if your not happy with it then it's an easy choice not to book... If you are happy with it like me it's an even easier choice too book! 😎

Thirdly... When looking to book a cruise I always compare other lines with comparable dates & itineraries port stops to make sure I'm not being ripped off... And just as an example when booking our Norwegian fjords cruise for this may I checked with P&O, princess & celebrity! Now pound vs pound P&O was about the same for the best standard balcony Vs an aqua class cabin on celebrity.. Princess was slightly lower but by around £50pp... So when you consider we got the drinks package along with good obc on the premium ship for basically the same price I feel not only did we get a GREAT deal but we did indeed get the drinks package for FREE!! 🍸😎

Now can you still get the deal I got... NO, but if you don't book early that's not the cruise lines fault it's the person left having to pay the higher prices... Prices only go up due to the demand,

Book early & not only get great deals but you have longer to look forward to it 😎

Edited by MR_T

The promotions are actually filling ships early which in the end will leave less rooms to book after final payment. There will always be those few itineraries that don't fully book do to unpopular sailing date like shoulder season but for the most part between the Canadian charters and the 123go program last minute Caribbean deals for Florida residents are going to be fare and few between.

The promotions are actually filling ships early which in the end will leave less rooms to book after final payment. There will always be those few itineraries that don't fully book do to unpopular sailing date like shoulder season but for the most part between the Canadian charters and the 123go program last minute Caribbean deals for Florida residents are going to be fare and few between.

Agreed, to date they're happy with the sales being achieved by this approach so are likely to stick with some form of this. For better or worse for customers.

I hope none. Needless to say, these promos aren't free. I want the choice to choose what I want, not force fed something I don't want.

Assuming you are a Captain's Club member, the choice is yours.

I'm not sure when they started but you now have the choice of whatever promo is on, or a nice discount offered to Captain's Club members.

The only pain in the butt is that when obtaining quotes, if you are logged in, it defaults to the Captain's Club discount. In order to see what the pricing is when you include a promo you need to enter the promo code. You then see both prices, with or without the promo. I really like this option as I know what I personally value the classic drink package and I can then make a choice.

As far a what promo will be offered next... who knows but good money would be on some sort of variation of the current one. As a Canadian I would love "Canadian prices at par :D" but I know that's unlikely.

I do keep an eye on Celebrity pricing compared to other lines I like and I find that sometimes Celebrity works out cheaper and other times it doesn't. Good to have a choice in cruise lines.

Firstly, sorry to hear you have decided to miss out on celebrity and put yourself through sub-standard cruise life as you feel your being ripped off...

Let's get one thing straight, I wouldn't book a sub-standard cruise at any price. I'm not being ripped off as I chose not to pay a price higher than my perceived value of the cruise. I used to think Celebrity was heads and shoulders above everyone else, not anymore. It's not the pricing, but the drop in quality due to all the cutbacks. We now rate them just slightly ahead of the others, not worth the hundreds of dollars, per person, the current pricing indicates. I don't need advice on when to book, I do quite well on my own, thank you.

This is one of the things I just love about posting. Don't ever say anything negative about the sacred cow, Celebrity.