Do you like cruse director Leigh Xuereb?

mcatmcat

Cruise directors never made a difference to as I thought most we self promoting John Blair comes to mind. BUT when DW and I sailed on the Explorer we had Leigh as our DC and he and his side kick Erky changed my mind.

He really was entertaining and you can see he wanted to make sure the passenger were happy and having g a good time.

You would see him around the ship always taking time to talk to anyone who approached him.

My wife and I were on the infamous EOS norovirus

cruise of 1/21/14 --- it was a disaster from the beginning to the end - if it hadn't been for Leigh and Erky it would have impossible --- I would like to think the RCCL management gave these guys some kudos, but I doubt it. In any case, both Leigh and Erky provide an added demension to a cruise unlike any I have experienced during our 27 cruises. They're funny, hardworking and very approchable. Hope they stay with RCCL

First met Leigh many, many years ago when he paired up with Richard Spacey, they were great together! Have had Leigh numerous times throughout the years on Explorer. These two are my all time favorite CD's, I know Richard is with Celebrity now, I do miss them both.

IMO, no one has come close to being as good as these 2 CD's.

You will enjoy Leigh!

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

I though I was going to have Ricky Mathews but I just find out that our cruise director is going to be Leigh Xuereb, any comments about him?

Thank !:D

I think Leigh is simply the best - my family's absolute favorite!! You will have a great cruise with him onboard! Lucky you...

Swiss

First met Leigh many, many years ago when he paired up with Richard Spacey, they were great together! Have had Leigh numerous times throughout the years on Explorer. These two are my all time favorite CD's, I know Richard is with Celebrity now, I do miss them both.

IMO, no one has come close to being as good as these 2 CD's.

You will enjoy Leigh!

Amen! I do like graham Seymour very much also.

• 1 month later...

Loved Leigh and Erky on our last two Explorer cruises and Leigh with Frankie Portera on an earlier Explorer cruise. I agree that Leigh is the most under rated Cruise Director out there! He is awesome!! Hoping he comes to Liberty of the Seas and his fans in the Cape Liberty area. PS - Leigh remembered us too!