Oasis - Where do you go for lunch first day

We want to avoid the WJ when we get on the ship but want to grab a little something to eat to tide us over until dinner. What's your favorite place to grab a bite?

When on RCI we selected any landslide restaurant prior to boarding, usually the hotel. More civilised, less hubbub.

Giovanni's has a cover charge. Park Cafe is great but frankly the secret is out. If there is a line up WJ, there will be a line at Park Cafe. The line moves well and you won't wait long for your food. What I found was the issue with Park Cafe was finding a table. I think best thing is grab a snack at Promenade Cafe or a slice at Sorrento's and then wait until after the rooms open and you should have an easier time anywhere.

Giovanni's has a cover charge. Park Cafe is great but frankly the secret is out. If there is a line up WJ, there will be a line at Park Cafe. The line moves well and you won't wait long for your food. What I found was the issue with Park Cafe was finding a table. I think best thing is grab a snack at Promenade Cafe or a slice at Sorrento's and then wait until after the rooms open and you should have an easier time anywhere.

Giovanni's is open on embarkation day? I wasn't aware that any specialty restaurants were open for lunch on the first day!

We want to avoid the WJ when we get on the ship but want to grab a little something to eat to tide us over until dinner. What's your favorite place to grab a bite?

Head directly to Park Cafe. Great paninis, salad bar and soups! And OHHH... The roast beef sandwich!!!

Park Café is what we did last time - it was great. After lunch we sat in Central Park, had a couple of drinks and waited for rooms to open up. Very peaceful, and it kept us from dragging out carry-ons around. This time we will do either Park Café or Solarium. I like trying new things. :)