MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away February 22, 2015

aliaschief

Meanwhile, Gerry (ger_77) posted on the HAL forum the she and DH were taken off in Colon and taken to Panama City by ambulance due to chest pains her DH was having. Turned out not to be serious, but what a horrible experience for them. They are back in FL now.

Thanks goodness he is ok but what a terrible time that must have been!

Firefighters often respond along with the ambulance, in case they are needed. For example, if both medics need to be in back with the patient, a firefighter will drive the ambulance.

The position at which the head of the cot is set is determined by the patient's condition. He or she might be able to sit up on his own, or it may be that that position is most comfortable for the patient. Patients with breathing difficulties are often more comfortable sitting or being positioned upright.

I hope that whatever is wrong with this person is not serious.

I am having problems, too, with CC, and the webcams. I thought it was just me, but perhaps it isn't. We changed our internet a few days ago, from high speed to "intermediate", hope to save a bit of money so we can cruise more!~:rolleyes: I'm still playing with it. Having multiple sites open seems to affect speed particularly!