Best cruise experience.

Our cruises have all been very different, no duplicate itineraries..But, 3 are at the top, Radiance to Alaska, Jewel Westbound Transatlantic and Brilliance Panama Canal. These were fantastic destination type cruises with many interesting sights.

On the other hand my last 2 Explorer cruises were also wonderful, mainly because of the people we met, Roll Call friends and tablemates.

Actually probably enjoyed our B2B a while back on Grandeur OTS. Did not like the food BUT otherwise it was a totally fun cruising experience for us. :)

Still keep in touch with two couples we met on that ship!

LuLu

I think your first cruise is always the best. Mine was on RCI's Song of Norway in 1980. I was 19 years old and loved watching the TV series Love Boat on Sat followed by Fantasy Island. I begged by parents to take me on one of those cruises to no avail. Remember, back them cruises were for the rich and beautiful. (Well so we thought..LOL) Finally for my HS graduation my mom took me on a 7-day cruise out of Miami to Puerto Plata, San Juan and St. Thomas. We took a National Airlines DC-10 redeye from Los Angeles and RCI's reps were waiting for us at the gate. Everything about the cruise was deluxe and first rate. We had a blast. The food was really good and I remember the midnight buffets and the great shows! It was actually better then the TV show. Yep...that 30+ cruises ago. Hard to believe. :)

I have to agree, for me, it's my first cruise w/ my husband and Mariner of the Seas., not too big and not too little. After that we started taking the kids and while being a mom, they still come to you and say "mommmmmmmmmm", but still very enjoyable :)

I think my best cruise was on Splendour, amazing crew, azaming itinerary, amazing ship. It was a very nice ship because you know the way completely from the beginning so that was nice.

The Explorer was of course the best ship i have been on, it was beautiful and i LOVED the bridge viewing area where i would spent a lot of time when we have a sea day:D

Next time i would like to sail a Voyager class again or try the Freedom class!

Mine would have to be Freedom of the Seas for our 25th wedding anniversary. We had not been cruising for a while due to using any and all extra money for kids and land vacations. We decided to take the week for ourselves as the kids were old enough to stay home alone. We had been to all of the ports in previous cruises over the years so we mostly just stayed on the ship and relaxed. It was our first time on a big ship like FOS and our first balcony experience. The port days were some of the most relaxing times we've ever had on a ship.

There are so many memories.....

On Sovereign of the Seas for our tenth anniversary I was presented with a diamond and sapphire ring at dinner. The waiter and head waiter helped my DH with the surprise.

Fast forward thirteen years, last December on the Liberty we took our youngest son on a cruise to celebrate his college graduation. He was surprised by his older brother joing us. They had the time of their lives!!

That's like asking which of my children is the best!

All of my cruises have made me happy though some have done some things better than others. I've never come home wishing I hadn't gone.

Of course the short cruise when we were upgraded to an Owners Suite was made all the more special when we became friends with Mr. And Mrs. Aquahound. But various cruises are remembered for different things: new friends, great entertainment, awesome itineraries, wonderful waitstaff.

I just got back from the Southern Caribbean a week ago. How many days to my next one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On what Royal Caribbean ship was your best experience and why?

Looking forward to hear everything:D

To be able to travel is a wonderful thing. Any cruise or land trip I am fortunate to take is my best and favorite vacation!

It's really hard to choose, because each cruise is special in its own way.

I guess my favorite would be the B2B I did with my husband on Freedom last September. It was our first time on that ship and also our first B2B, and we really came off of that vacation feeling relaxed.

We have always had a great time on a cruise....we just completed an 8 day cruise on Indy. It was the longest cruise we have been on to date....an extra day, may not sound like a lot....but it surely was good to have. It was the 2nd time we had cruised on a Freedom class ship -- we had cruised in 2009 on Liberty and really liked it.

I have often wondered, what is the longest cruise that would be comfortable for me.....well, I surely have not reached it yet. We look forward to longer ones, but those may have to wait until retirement arrives.

2009 Mariner of the Seas Around the Horn for 46 days. Amazing itinerary! Would do it again in a heartbeat!:D

Sherri:)

I was on that cruise and we would do it again. But all cruises are good. I would also have to say the Legend from Singapore to Dubai is at the top of my favorite cruises