george35

I EMed Mr. Goldstein but received no answer as of yet. On the Serenade last week I was a t the Centrium at5PM & ordered a BLOODY MARY & told him I was a Diamond member, the bartender said BLOODY MARYS are not included in the 3 drinks on my card, no argument. Went to the Schooner bar no problem, went to every bar at 5pm & got a BLOODY MARY. went to the Centrium on our last night & he still would not give me Bloody Mary. My question who is right the Centrium bartender or all the other bartenders?

From my experience some bartenders will give you drinks that are NOT on the Diamond list and some won't. I couldn't tell you if it's on the list or not. Did you query anyone on-board about your dilemma before going to the top?

Let me rephrase that, did you ask anyone at all before going to the top?

Edited by Big_G

Yes I did EM Mr. Goldstein because nobody on the ship could answer my question & yes I did ask a number of personal aboard the ship & EVERYONE said " I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT" so only option was go to the top. Sorry to ruffle your feathers but if you can't get an answer at the bottom go to the top.

I EMed Mr. Goldstein but received no answer as of yet. On the Serenade last week I was a t the Centrium at5PM & ordered a BLOODY MARY & told him I was a Diamond member, the bartender said BLOODY MARYS are not included in the 3 drinks on my card, no argument. Went to the Schooner bar no problem, went to every bar at 5pm & got a BLOODY MARY. went to the Centrium on our last night & he still would not give me Bloody Mary. My question who is right the Centrium bartender or all the other bartenders?

Adam Goldstein is now the President & COO of RCCL. You should have emailed Michael Bayley who is the new President & CEO of RCI. His email address is mbayley@rccl.com

Yes I did EM Mr. Goldstein because nobody on the ship could answer my question & yes I did ask a number of personal aboard the ship & EVERYONE said " I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT" so only option was go to the top. Sorry to ruffle your feathers but if you can't get an answer at the bottom go to the top.

Understood, and I don't think anyone's feathers are ruffled. You got your Bloody Mary at all but one bar. That would make me pretty happy. How was your cruise otherwise?

Cruise was perfect but as I forgot to state I went back to the Centrium bar & got another bartender & she gave me a BLOODY MARY no trouble. My question was CAN I GET BLOODY MARY AFTER 5PM AT ANY BAR????? Or is it at the bartender say so? I have only 1 drink per day an don,t care about the other 2 I am entittled to have. Do they have a policy on drinks? Can I have a BLOODY MARY or not?? Its a simple question isnt it??

I'm sure Mr. Goldstein dropped everything he was doing in Germany and returned to his office in Florida to return your letter. :rolleyes:

Just read an article that they have put the 3rd Oasis class ship on hold till Adam gets this straightened out ! I must be missing the point, you don't get the drink you wanted, then you do, so you write the CEO and complain.

Just read an article that they have put the 3rd Oasis class ship on hold till Adam gets this straightened out ! I must be missing the point, you don't get the drink you wanted, then you do, so you write the CEO and complain.

They also halted trading of the stock until this horrible incident has been resolved. Congressional hearings to start on Monday.

Tough crowd. Mr. Bouhunter with his normal snarky non helpful response and others piling on.

George here is the current drink menu for vouchers. While bloody Mary isn't specified it would seem to fall under non alcoholic drink (tomato juice) plus the allowed vodka. The Concierge or food and beverage manager should have been able to provide an answer on board

503DiamondDrinks.jpg~320x480

There was a rumor on the 2/2 Quantum sail that Mr. G. was let go because of the DD disaster--any truth as I haven't seen hid name in any of the releases or publications.

He was promoted.

Richard D. Fain

Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Director

Adam M. Goldstein

President & COO, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Jason T. Liberty

Chief Financial Officer

Michael W. Bayley

President and CEO, Royal Caribbean International

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo

President and CEO, Celebrity Cruises

Lawrence Pimentel

President & CEO, Azamara Club Cruises

Harri U. Kulovaara

Executive Vice President, Maritime

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I am most impressed with his closing comment which I support 100%. Kudos to all crew members!

"Dan: Excellent. Well is there anything else you’d like to talk about?

Adam: Well the only thing that I will say, and I’ll say it on behalf of all of management, is that none of this happens here if it isn’t for the men and women who come to work here from all over the world.

It’s a very particular situation that we have at Royal Caribbean Cruises–up to 90 percent of our employees work on the water for months at a time and go home for vacation and come back again to work months at a time. I wouldn’t have the opportunity to speak with people such as you and answer these questions if they were not out there delivering the work and doing the amazing things that they do."

Cruise was perfect but as I forgot to state I went back to the Centrium bar & got another bartender & she gave me a BLOODY MARY no trouble. My question was CAN I GET BLOODY MARY AFTER 5PM AT ANY BAR????? Or is it at the bartender say so? I have only 1 drink per day an don,t care about the other 2 I am entittled to have. Do they have a policy on drinks? Can I have a BLOODY MARY or not?? Its a simple question isnt it??

Yikes.

I was trying to be kind to you, ask how other things went, and try and get you to calm down about this. Guess it didn't work. :eek::o:p