Carnival Sunshine Scores Perfect On Inspection

Podna's

The Sunshine scored a 100% on their United States public health inspection. Personally not surprised at all after sailing her twice and not experiencing the buckets and so called smells that were reported. Very clean and well maintained ship. I know there are a few people here that will hate to see this.

Edited by Podna's

The Sunshine scored a 100% on their United States public health inspection. Personally not surprised at all after sailing her twice and not experiencing the buckets and so called smells that were reported. Very clean and well maintained ship. I know there are a few people here that will hate to see this.

Great!! Will be on her in July.

Perhaps - but not me! :D Who cares.

I saw this mentioned elsewhere earlier today! Congrats Sunshine! Can't wait to sail her soon!!!

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Great news!! We were on her last August, with the smells, buckets, toilets that didn't flush, and leaking brown stuff in the hallway, but that didn't hamper our vacation, and we're booked again on her this July!!!

That is so nice to hear....and also good to hear many have great cruises planning around crowd issues on her. I have to say..the new colors are a breath of fresh air. It is not everything and I am sure in some ways the orange will hold to dirt better than blue ( we had both in a ranch house growing up)...but i just love the colors in the new cabins...really nice. Silly I know...but it adds something, and with the 100% score...Hooray Carnival.

Perhaps - but not me! :D Who cares.

I saw this mentioned elsewhere earlier today! Congrats Sunshine! Can't wait to sail her soon!!!

Yep, I saw it mentioned somewhere else also but couldn't put that source on this site :)

Congrats to the crew!

When we sailed the ship as the Destiny, she had just 'overcome' her propulsion issues. We were a bit nervous to sail, but had a great cruise despite the ship being obviously older. she was in need of both cosmetic/minor repairs & had more than a few buckets scattered about the ship.

Was curious as to how she would fare after the Sunshine rebirth. Happy to find her in good shape last summer.:D Somebody always seemed to polishing something & lido deck was well-maintained.

Our cabin was as clean as any I've seen (if you didn't count the small areas of rust on balcony.;)).

Edited by keishashadow

Our cabin was as clean as any I've seen (if you didn't count the small areas of rust on balcony.;)).

Thanks for the reminder about getting our tetanus shots updated before next cruise!

We love the Sunshine. Will be sailing on her in May, July and September. Never get too much Sunshine!

Thanks for the reminder about getting our tetanus shots updated before next cruise!

lol have cruised enough to expect to see spots of it on all ships. Not a deal breaker for me by any means, but have read many reviews where it obviously is.

A lot of work goes into keeping a ship that cleaned. Someone once posted the site where it listed crusie ship inspection reports. Does anyone have it?

Edited by jimbo5544

Ok , not to rain on everyone's parade here , and trust me , I want this to be correct since we're booked on the Sunshine for 9 days next year , but where is this 100 score posted. I've looked at 2 different sites , one of them being the CDC inspection site , and her last posted score on both sites is is 94 , which is still very good. Where is the info coming from that she scored 100.

Ok , not to rain on everyone's parade here , and trust me , I want this to be correct since we're booked on the Sunshine for 9 days next year , but where is this 100 score posted. I've looked at 2 different sites , one of them being the CDC inspection site , and her last posted score on both sites is is 94 , which is still very good. Where is the info coming from that she scored 100.

I saw it 1st on a site we are not allowed to mention her. I also found this article.

http://carnival-news.com/2015/04/30/carnival-sunshine-earns-perfect-100-u-s-p-h-inspection-score/