Princess Cruises 2016/2017 Americas

dmwnc1959

No TA involved from Europe to China.

How will they get the ship from where it's built to China? Just sail direct from Europe to China? I'd think a TA, followed by a PC, followed by maybe a trans-Pacific would be more lucrative.

How will they get the ship from where it's built to China? Just sail direct from Europe to China? I'd think a TA, followed by a PC, followed by maybe a trans-Pacific would be more lucrative.

It is possible, you know. The Earth being round and all . . .

It is possible, you know. The Earth being round and all . . .

I realize that. :rolleyes: I would just have thought the TA/PC/TP would have been a lucrative run. I guess there'll be plenty of people who want to do the Eastbound Europe to China run as a maiden voyage. Way too long for me...

PC not an option that can be counted on as the completion date for the enlarged canal is by no means certain.

Will likely go through the Suez Canal. It will be a unique itinerary that will probably have a number of people wanting to take.

PC not an option that can be counted on as the completion date for the enlarged canal is by no means certain.

Will likely go through the Suez Canal. It will be a unique itinerary that will probably have a number of people wanting to take.

You know, I didn't think of that with the PC. Certainly will be much to big for that transit.

The Suez Canal would be pretty awesome. Hmmm...might need to do that sailing...

Still waiting for South America

Golden is accounted for on the website and will be around Australia. The Star is doing Hawaii.

Maybe the Grand? It's in LA at start of December then nothing on schedule.

Edited by Raamo

Still waiting for South America

Golden is accounted for on the website and will be around Australia. The Star is doing Hawaii.

Maybe the Grand? It's in LA at start of December then nothing on schedule.

Most likely, Crown Princess is due to operate on the South America runs, IMHO!

Until early Dec 2016, she is going to sail West Coast/Mexico and Hawaii, and in March/April 2017, she will do Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale, and her Americas schedule shows a huge gap between that.

So I see her doing South America in winter 2016/17.

Most likely, Crown Princess is due to operate on the South America runs, IMHO!

Until early Dec 2016, she is going to sail West Coast/Mexico and Hawaii, and in March/April 2017, she will do Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale, and her Americas schedule shows a huge gap between that.

So I see her doing South America in winter 2016/17.

Max that is exactly what we are thinking.

We want to do South America 2017 and are justing waiting waiting waiting for the schedule to come out!

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps because it's 4:45 AM in California......go back to bed :D:D

Excuse you but I am up at this time as I am getting ready for work and by the way the reservation call line opens at 5am in CA so I figured the dates should be online by now.

Excuse you but I am up at this time as I am getting ready for work and by the way the reservation call line opens at 5am in CA so I figured the dates should be online by now.

Deep breath, I was just kidding, hence the two smiley faces. Have a great day. :D:D:D

One that opens today. The Royal will be doing the Caribbean in December '16

my email is in my signature could you email me what site you are looking at...as that is crazy that another site has them before princess.....we want a certain room that there are very few of so this is why I am anxious...

You doing the Panama RT from LA with us?

I called my TA yesterday to remind her. She personally had seven bookings to do on that specific cruise and did them all at once as soon as she could. Bless her!

M.