Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Anyone can join AARP. Although my husband is definitely "near." It's just a mature adult advocacy and awareness organization. Both my husband and I are members and love the discounts. My friends laugh at me when I pull out my AARP card but I have the last laugh. Lol[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Oooh! Thank you! It's set up just like Verizon!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

$100 still available as of 10:30 (central).

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive them? We are about to make our final payment and I want to make sure they don't arrive too late
We ordered our last cards on a Wednesday and they arrived the following Monday. I think the average is about a week.

how do you apply those cards if you have already paid for the cruise? Can you use them once on board to add to your ship account?

Yes, or you can call and they will apply the cards and refund the same amount to the credit card you used to pay gor the cruise.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This question was asked and answered just a little while ago and many many times before. Usually no more than a week. Only gotten mine more than 6 days later once or twice and that was an unusual issue with UPS.

how long does it take to receive the cards??

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sorry this would be my first time buying this, can you use it on board for alcohol or specialty coffee drinks etc?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Whatever you can charge to your sail & Sign account , you can use the gift cards to pay it off

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

how long does it take to receive the cards??
I normally defend people who ask a question that's already been answered, but that's when they ask a question that hasn't been answered for a while...maybe a few pages back or more. But four different people answered your question just a few posts above yours. I can perfectly understand not wanting to read 114 pages, but is reading the last page too much to ask for?

What is the expectation date on these gift cards?
Do you mean the expiration date? If so, the cards that come from AARP (also Verizon & AllState) do not have an expiration date.

Or did you mean when can you expect the cards, as in when they'll arrive? If so, see my reply to jdechter above.