Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I am not an Allstate customer! I heard about this through a google search for Carnival discount gift cards. I was able to download the Drivewise app with no issues and create an account. The issue people are having is when they download the Allstate app and try to sign up, you can't do that unless you are a customer and have a policy number, but also you have to be on the rewards app to earn points and make purchases which is the drivewise app. I signed up on Monday this week, earned more than enough points within 24 hours to purchase 3 discounted $500 gift cards. That's why I wanted to share this deal to help others since it was easy peasy!!
No, they're not trying to use the Allstate app, they're using the Drivewise app. But it's been very buggy lately. Several people have had trouble creating an account. One of them tried several times and kept getting an error, then was finally able to create one a couple days ago. I have an account and it wouldn't let me log in a couple days ago, but the next day it would. Glitchy system.

They might have gone fast.

Bob

Sorry since the topic was on the drivewise app , the cards are available there not aarp. Right off the bat you get 5k points so immediately you can get a $500 card discounted.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sorry since the topic was on the drivewise app , the cards are available there not aarp. Right off the bat you get 5k points so immediately you can get a $500 card discounted.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I downloaded the app, but did not get the 5,000 points and I can not figure out how to earn points. Thanks

I downloaded the app, but did not get the 5,000 points and I can not figure out how to earn points. Thanks

For Drivewise, try this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2449490 It is a good primer, and in post 242 someone listed the current bonus codes. However, you should have 5,000 for signing up and 10,000 for using the app.

Login via the website: https://www.allstaterewards.com/gateway?t=myaccount It has more functionality than the app. The app takes at least a day, and sometimes more, to update your point total.

almost 2500 posts, wow, sometimes they are available and sometimes not, stop the madness

Unsubscribe if you don't want to see it. Some of us that cruise a few times a year like to know when they become available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Anyone order the e gift card through Verizon? I ordered mine and I'm still waiting for the email with the info... impatiently!

UPDATE - For those wanting to do e gift cards, they come immediately to your email address. It does not take a few days to be processed. My email was on the receipt, yet the e gift card was sent to my husband's email address! He then put it in his trash folder. :eek:

UPDATE - For those wanting to do e gift cards, they come immediately to your email address. It does not take a few days to be processed. My email was on the receipt, yet the e gift card was sent to my husband's email address! He then put it in his trash folder. :eek:

The first time I ordered a Verizon e gift card I was unaware that it was an e gift card and thought it would be mailed to me. I waited a couple of weeks then called. Someone politely explained how to get the card and now I do it fairly frequently. I prefer not to pay for shipping.

Best regards,

Bob