Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Oh sure, they're available as soon as we get back from vacation (non-cruise) and can't buy any right now. And the $500 are available, wow...I think I've only ever caught those once before.

I buy one every time I can catch one. It's great that they don't expire.

After further searching someone mentioned the rewards for goods, that sure helped.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Sorry - that's what I get for assuming people can read my mind lol

AARP Rewards for Good gift cards Carnival $100 and $500 still showing on the website !

Does anyone know why sometimes you get points for quizzes and sometimes you don't? It's frustrating trying to get my 5000 Pts a day and wasting time.

If you've already done a quiz, you don't get any points if you take it again. Also before you take a quiz, it tells you how many points you get for completing it. The points show up in a ribbon type thing to the top left of the quiz before you start it. If there's no number in the ribbon that means you won't get any points for that quiz. If no point value appears before starting a quiz, I don't bother taking that particular quiz.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

After doing these aarp quizzes for a couple of months to save up enough points for the gift cards that I need for our Christmas cruise, I just went to redeem them tonight and Carnival isn't showing. :( Please tell me they'll get more!

After doing these aarp quizzes for a couple of months to save up enough points for the gift cards that I need for our Christmas cruise, I just went to redeem them tonight and Carnival isn't showing. :( Please tell me they'll get more!

Yes, they'll get more. AARP is one that doesn't always have them available. Lately, it's been kind of hard to estimate how often they're available. It was every couple of weeks, then for a while it was more frequently, but I think it's settled back down again. Usually someone will post to this thread (or one of the other AARP threads) when they become available, but it doesn't hurt to check often yourself because there's times when they go fast. Especially the $500 cards. Good luck! :)

Did you know there are a couple other sources of the discounted gift cards? Verizon has them through their rewards program, but you do have to be a Verizon customer. Also, Allstate insurance sells them through their rewards program. You do not need to be an Allstate customer, but non-customers have to register a rewards account through their Drivewise smartphone app. If you'd be interested in those, do a search for those threads for tips on how to sign up. The good thing about the gift cards through Allstate is that they're almost always available. And you have the option of ordering them as e-gift cards that are sent to you right away via email. Signing up for more than one of the rewards programs offers a better chance of racking up more points. ;)

Edited by Organized Chaos

Yes, they'll get more. AARP is one that doesn't always have them available. Lately, it's been kind of hard to estimate how often they're available. It was every couple of weeks, then for a while it was more frequently, but I think it's settled back down again. Usually someone will post to this thread (or one of the other AARP threads) when they become available, but it doesn't hurt to check often yourself because there's times when they go fast. Especially the $500 cards. Good luck! :)

Did you know there are a couple other sources of the discounted gift cards? Verizon has them through their rewards program, but you do have to be a Verizon customer. Also, Allstate insurance sells them through their rewards program. You do not need to be an Allstate customer, but non-customers have to register a rewards account through their Drivewise smartphone app. If you'd be interested in those, do a search for those threads for tips on how to sign up. The good thing about the gift cards through Allstate is that they're almost always available. And you have the option of ordering them as e-gift cards that are sent to you right away via email. Signing up for more than one of the rewards programs offers a better chance of racking up more points. ;)

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!! I feel so much better now. I also didn't know about the Allstate thing (knew about Verizon, but we aren't Verizon customers. :loudcry:) so I'll check that out too!! :)

If you've already done a quiz, you don't get any points if you take it again. Also before you take a quiz, it tells you how many points you get for completing it. The points show up in a ribbon type thing to the top left of the quiz before you start it. If there's no number in the ribbon that means you won't get any points for that quiz. If no point value appears before starting a quiz, I don't bother taking that particular quiz.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Well for Heaven's sake! How have I missed that in all this time? :o Thanks for the help.

Look at this thread to for more ways to earn points through other avenues to purchase gift cards.....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2449490&page=13

Maybe. People who aren't Allstate customers are able to use their rewards system, but non-customers have to create a rewards account through their Drivewise app. Now several people have been experiencing an error when trying to create a new account. It could be a simple glitch or possibly they're doing away with the ability for non-customers to even create an account. Not sure what's going on, so people who want to try it out be warned.

Maybe. People who aren't Allstate customers are able to use their rewards system, but non-customers have to create a rewards account through their Drivewise app. Now several people have been experiencing an error when trying to create a new account. It could be a simple glitch or possibly they're doing away with the ability for non-customers to even create an account. Not sure what's going on, so people who want to try it out be warned.

I am not an Allstate customer! I heard about this through a google search for Carnival discount gift cards. I was able to download the Drivewise app with no issues and create an account. The issue people are having is when they download the Allstate app and try to sign up, you can't do that unless you are a customer and have a policy number, but also you have to be on the rewards app to earn points and make purchases which is the drivewise app. I signed up on Monday this week, earned more than enough points within 24 hours to purchase 3 discounted $500 gift cards. That's why I wanted to share this deal to help others since it was easy peasy!!