Who will be the crew?

marcocruzer

Coincidentally, our Guest Blogger Ann Tran, today mentions Capt Carl & Hotel Director Philip in her blog post Superb Service on the High Seas with Azamara:

"The customers were raving about the hotel manager and the captain on Azamara Quest. I met the hotel manager, Philip Herbert and the Captain Carl Smith and felt they were both genuinely friendly. No doubt that the job is not always an easy one, but they expressed their love for travel and the great opportunities to see the world and sense of adventure at sea."

• 1 month later...
Whatever four you have will be the best :)

Having just booked our first AZamara cruise (Oceania regulars) we find it funny that anyone would care who the staff is since that is something rarely discussed on other lines.😊

Having just booked our first AZamara cruise (Oceania regulars) we find it funny that anyone would care who the staff is since that is something rarely discussed on other lines.😊

I see this same discussion on many lines.:confused

My cruiseline of choice have folks who know all the staff and have known them for many years! Azamara is no different especially if you are a frequent cruiser with that line.

Very common topic especially with the best of cruiselines:)

Not surprising to me at all. Although my first Azamara cruise is coming up next year (and the second to follow in 2017), I’ve read many comments about how interactive the senior staff/crew is with guests . . . and how some members of the staff have been pointed out for their excellence. I’ve had that experience on a river cruise, and I’m definitely looking forward to it with Azamara.

Edited by Rabo

Having just booked our first AZamara cruise (Oceania regulars) we find it funny that anyone would care who the staff is since that is something rarely discussed on other lines.[emoji4]

To be clear, for some of us it is not a case of some of the staff being head and shoulders better, it is just a question of looking forward to once again meeting crew that helped make a previous cruise memorable.

Naturally we have preferences, but we appreciate them all. For example, Azamara is the only cruise line we have experienced where two different hotel managers have stopped to chat and ask for our assessment of our stewards.

I've requested the 2016 Shipboard Schedule from maritime department. I will post it when I receive it.

(Though my memory tells me I've posted a preliminary version of 2016 somewhere. Does anyone else remember this?)

I've requested the 2016 Shipboard Schedule from maritime department. I will post it when I receive it.

(Though my memory tells me I've posted a preliminary version of 2016 somewhere. Does anyone else remember this?)

I do not remember anything at all on this past dec 2015. plus the captain thing changes monthly it seems. i really like to know who the Fiture cruise sales person is on each ship and more.. but i realize you can not find it all out.

I think you put a few 2016 dates for the Exec Chefs, but not the others.

Phil

I'm attaching a PDF of our Senior Officers & Staff for both the Azamara Journey and the Azamara Quest. It has been updated to reflect the remainder of 2015 and all of 2016.

Be advised these assignments are subject to change. It is a snapshot of what is planned as of today, 08JUL2015.

Enjoy!

Shipboard Schedule 2015-2016.pdf

I'm attaching a PDF of our Senior Officers & Staff for both the Azamara Journey and the Azamara Quest. It has been updated to reflect the remainder of 2015 and all of 2016.

Be advised these assignments are subject to change. It is a snapshot of what is planned as of today, 08JUL2015.

Enjoy!

Why isn't the crew listed for the 9/30/15 Quest?

Why isn't the crew listed for the 9/30/15 Quest?

It's just an oversight by the person who pulled the list together; I'll report the omision.

It will be the same officers/staff scheduled prior and subsequent to 9/30.