Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Yes! Thank you, Paulette!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

When I asked her to please be my 'eyes' and see if there is a pool in the solarium she said when she gets on board next week she will let me know. She was told that the solarium was more like Allure than Harmony. We will see.

Well I will take it! It is better than what is on the Harmony. On our second Harmony cruise, the fake Palm Leaves would not even turn on to sprinkle the water. The reason I was given was that the splashing water was making the surrounding area slippery and therefore a danger.

So I will take this small looking "pool" over nothing at all.

It doesn't compare to what's on the Quantum Class ships, but if I want that, I would book on that class. I was content with what is on the Oasis and Allure and this appears to be in that spectrum.

All I am looking for is a "pool" of water that is not a hot tub.

I will be happy with a large hot tub type "pool" that is not heated where you can go to cool off when needed. :)

Well I will take it! It is better than what is on the Harmony. On our second Harmony cruise, the fake Palm Leaves would not even turn on to sprinkle the water. The reason I was given was that the splashing water was making the surrounding area slippery and therefore a danger.

So I will take this small looking "pool" over nothing at all.

It doesn't compare to what's on the Quantum Class ships, but if I want that, I would book on that class. I was content with what is on the Oasis and Allure and this appears to be in that spectrum.

All I am looking for is a "pool" of water that is not a hot tub.

I will be happy with a large hot tub type "pool" that is not heated where you can go to cool off when needed. :)

I hope Symphony has a pool as well....those misters on Harmony are terrible.

Well, it doesn't look like you can do laps in it, but it's better than what is on Harmony.

This USA Today article has a photo of the Solarium pool.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2018/02/14/sneak-peek-inside-royal-caribbeans-symphony-seas-largest-cruise-ship-ever/336211002/9ba05efb9bf408a4f79aa17c40b60f03.jpg

I like the looks of it. Bigger than I was expecting.

Thank You Lloyd!!!

And there it is. Thanks Lloyd.
Yup. Finally.

I can head off on my Harmony of the Seas cruise next week knowing that I won't miss out on the first revelation.

And I will dance around the sprinkling palm trees in the Harmony's Solarium and mock them. llol

Yup. Finally.

I can head off on my Harmony of the Seas cruise next week knowing that I won't miss out on the first revelation.

And I will dance around the sprinkling palm trees in the Harmony's Solarium and mock them. llol

Llyod, you will have to let me know if the sprinkling palm trees are working, they had them off in November because they said the water was splashing in the area around it and was causing a slipping hazard.

This USA Today article has a photo of the Solarium pool.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2018/02/14/sneak-peek-inside-royal-caribbeans-symphony-seas-largest-cruise-ship-ever/336211002/9ba05efb9bf408a4f79aa17c40b60f03.jpg

When you see something that appears to be a seat ledge, I would describe this as a large jaccuzzi....the question now is 'what temp will the water be'.....warm to hot like a hot tub or a bit cooler to sit in and relax.....clearly no lap swimming going on....but that really can't be done in any of the solarium pools on other ships either.

But it will be better than those ridiculous misters on Harmony

When you see something that appears to be a seat ledge, I would describe this as a large jaccuzzi....the question now is 'what temp will the water be'.....warm to hot like a hot tub or a bit cooler to sit in and relax.....clearly no lap swimming going on....but that really can't be done in any of the solarium pools on other ships either.

But it will be better than those ridiculous misters on Harmony

I call it a Martini Tub!:hearteyes::halo: I will love it too!