Link for recent Princess menus?

kcl

We will be on the Caribbean Princess (Bayport, TX) in December. It's been 3 years since we cruised with Princess - 3 cruises in 18 months, none since. Can anyone supply a link or a website showing recent FL or CA cruise menus? (I believe that the Alaska cruises have menu specific items for that region - I'm interested in "warm location" menus :)). My husband is a picky eater, so I'd like to be able to show him in advance if the menus have changed since we last cruised on Princess.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

We will be on the Caribbean Princess (Bayport, TX) in December. It's been 3 years since we cruised with Princess - 3 cruises in 18 months, none since. Can anyone supply a link or a website showing recent FL or CA cruise menus? (I believe that the Alaska cruises have menu specific items for that region - I'm interested in "warm location" menus :)). My husband is a picky eater, so I'd like to be able to show him in advance if the menus have changed since we last cruised on Princess.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

The menu's haven't changed much over the last three years . Alaska menus change almost annually . Ca & Fl cruise menus don't change much.

The menu's haven't changed much over the last three years . Alaska menus change almost annually . Ca & Fl cruise menus don't change much.

Alaska menus don't change much either. This is the first year that they've added "Alaska specific" items to the menus, and many of those are items that have been on the menus for years and just now labeled as being "Alaskan". Each night's menu had only 1-2 "Alaska" items. The menus in Alaska have changed very little over the past 7 years.

• 2 months later...

Apart from the occasional regional foods, nothing has changed. You might try googling for menus from 2015. My Alaskan menus have been the same, too, at least three times in a row.

Alaska menus don't change much either. This is the first year that they've added "Alaska specific" items to the menus, and many of those are items that have been on the menus for years and just now labeled as being "Alaskan". Each night's menu had only 1-2 "Alaska" items. The menus in Alaska have changed very little over the past 7 years.

Caribbean specific items have been added to the menus for ships sailing to the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico.

And yes, there have been significant changes since the OP last was on Princess including:

o The special 50th anniversary dinner menu is now there for the first formal evening.

o Normal Love chocolate desserts are offered on some evenings

o There are less changing dessert choice than there used to be.

As Carbill said above they did add 50th anniversary additions to the menus for the cruises out of Houston early this year and expect them to be there this fall. Some are more regional options based on the Caribbean. We enjoyed each one we tried. :) There is always steak and salmon and other things available on the everyday side of the menu as well.

They will also be adding new menu items from Chef Curtis Stone.

That sounds exciting, though I know nothing about chefs! According to what I've read, there was supposed to be some sort of rollout as early as October, but there are 2 ships that should feature his specials daily in the MDR in December. One of which is the Ruby.

I don't see any menus at this site newer than 1/13 but it may give you an idea. I'm hopeful someone will come along shortly and provide a more current link if one is available on line.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Princess/EmeraldPrincess/ep_mdr_dinner.htm

It's not fair that my stomach won't hold all those desserts, in one sitting. They looked so good.