Rumor Has It - - - 2020 The Galaxy Class

Calgon1

Just had a friend e-mail me her new countdown !

She also pointed out that I should have said Quantum class, when I was speaking of the crane.

VERY impressive Janet !:)

Galaxy%20Countdown_zpsykdgj8zq.png

When I read that, I thought Brilliance class was one of the lifeboats that would be sent out to retrieve the capsule:D

The most recent broadside view is in my signature, below . . .

OK. They've added the Ferris-Wheel and the Deck 30 - Cloud Loft Suites (up on the forward side of each of the stacks).

Imagine the view from your private balcony, 400' above the sea! If you're in one of the two-level Cloud Suites, you have a full-time concierge/butler, upstairs and downstairs maids, a valet and a ladies' maid. You'll also have your own tender, so there's no delays for the ship's 'most important passengers'! The suites do have to share a "steel-beach" (pool, sunning area and pool-side bar & grill), however, each does have a completely "private" sunbathing area on their third level (roof).

Yes, the Ferris-Wheel does encircle the forward Viking Crown! Each gondola accommodates up to 20 and, at the apex, reaches 512' above the sea. With 20 minutes per circuit, you'll have plenty of time for wonderment.

In the evenings, gondolas convert to private dining rooms seating 12, for the ultimate specialty dining experience. Board your car for cocktails. As you make your first circuit, your waiter and sommelier assist with developing the perfect paring for each course and your order is called in. As you pass through the lower level, your assistant waiter delivers the first course. The second time by, the second course; etc.

She's nearly 550' abeam (250' with each sponson at 120') and, with a tri-hull swath design, she's extremely stable and capable of speeds up to 50 knots!

3rd20Generation20Air20Carrier20Ship_zpsymqrr3yd.jpg

Edited by Calgon1

Will elevators still go all the way from top to bottom, or will there be one of those mid-way up elevator lobbies where you have to switch?

Will cloud suite guests still have to board on deck 4, or will there be some sort of helicopter drop? Important before I book?

Will there really be gold carts for each cabin? Or will it be some kind of Uber Cart situation?

Any idea how long the Promenade Parade will last? Will it cover the full 3+ miles?

Will photo purchase kiosks include satellite photos from space? (Not a deal breaker, just curious)

Will curfew for teens be adjusted to account for travel time differences? Or do they just have to leave earlier?

Can't wait. Hope it doesn't end up going straight to China.

OK. They've added the Ferris-Wheel and the Deck 30 - Cloud Loft Suites (up on the forward side of each of the stacks).

Okay, that's well and good, but now where are they going to put the terminal and runway for the international airport?

"The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone."

Will elevators still go all the way from top to bottom, or will there be one of those mid-way up elevator lobbies where you have to switch?

I heard from a "reliable" source that they will be using Wonkavators which go up and down, sideways, slantways, and any other way you can think of. :D

When we decided to go with the Tri-Hull Swath design, we had to radically redesign the deck layouts.

Please tell me there will be Grand Canyon Panoramic View Rooms. Especially if there will be a waterfall in the Grand Canyon.

Then I'm torn about booking the Cloud Loft Suite or Grand Canyon Panoramic

Are the rumors true, Galaxy class will have the first Sea World at Sea, home of Shamu Junior?

Edited by Domino D

Please tell me there will be Grand Canyon Panoramic View Rooms. Especially if there will be a waterfall in the Grand Canyon.

Then I'm torn about booking the Cloud Loft Suite or Grand Canyon Panoramic

Are the rumors true, Galaxy class will have the first Sea World at Sea, home of Shamu Junior?

Yes. If you enlarge the sample deck plan, there are four (4) Panoramic Grand Suites on each deck for both the Grand Canyon and the Amazon Basin. Forward, aft, port and starboard. :)

Edited by Calgon1

Yes. If you enlarge the sample deck plan, there are four (4) Panoramic Grand Suites on each deck for both the Grand Canyon and the Amazon Basin. Forward, aft, port and starboard. :)

Decision made! Grand Canyon Panoramic Grand Suite.